Windows 10: Windows setup on new machine

Discus and support Windows setup on new machine in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to setup a Beelink BT4. It takes me through the normal setup screens, language, keyboard, region etc. Then it asks me to login to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeTabley, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Windows setup on new machine

I am trying to setup a Beelink BT4. It takes me through the normal setup screens, language, keyboard, region etc. Then it asks me to login to my Microsoft account, which I do. I the asks me to set a PIN. If I click on the button I go into never never land with a message of "just a moment". I gave up after half an hour. retries produce the same results unsuprisingly.

:)

MikeTabley, Apr 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2020
  3. S_and_S Win User
    Installing a Virtual Machine in Windows 10

Step #1 is to decide which virtual machine software you wish to install.

The three most popular choices are:

• VirtualBox (from Oracle)
    • VMWare Workstation Player (from VMWare); and
    • Hyper-V (from Microsoft)

Once you've made your choice you can find detailed, illustrated instructions for installing each one on the internet.

As a personal suggestion: You might find it easier to use either VirtualBox or VMWare Workstation Player. Hyper-V is more complicated to setup.

Between VirtualBox and VMWare, I think you'll find VirtualBox more user-friendly, and it has the advantage of allowing you to create checkpoints - backups of your virtual machine - whereas to do that in VMWare you'll need to upgrade to their (expensive!)
    paid version.

S_and_S, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows setup on new machine

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows setup on new machine

1. Windows setup on new machine - Similar Threads - setup machine

2. I subscribed to office 365 last year on my windows 10 machine. Then setup OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I subscribed to office 365 last year on my windows 10 machine. Then setup OneDrive.: My wife has a windows 10 laptop on which I set up OneDrive using my sign in so she would have access to files I have saved there. This works fine. We can share data files by "drag-and-drop". However, she is not synced or syncing.This year I purchased a new windows 11 laptop...
  3. I subscribed to office 365 last year on my windows 10 machine. Then setup OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I subscribed to office 365 last year on my windows 10 machine. Then setup OneDrive.: My wife has a windows 10 laptop on which I set up OneDrive using my sign in so she would have access to files I have saved there. This works fine. We can share data files by "drag-and-drop". However, she is not synced or syncing.This year I purchased a new windows 11 laptop...
  4. How to setup TWO work accounts on one Windows 11 Pro machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to setup TWO work accounts on one Windows 11 Pro machine: We are a small business and have Microsoft 365 Business Professional through GoDaddy. I am the sort of IT admin. How can I setup a Windows 11 Pro machine with TWO 2 work accounts, each tied to one login when Windows boots up? I can setup the machine with one work account, but...
  5. How to setup TWO work accounts on one Windows 11 Pro machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to setup TWO work accounts on one Windows 11 Pro machine: We are a small business and have Microsoft 365 Business Professional through GoDaddy. I am the sort of IT admin. How can I setup a Windows 11 Pro machine with TWO 2 work accounts, each tied to one login when Windows boots up? I can setup the machine with one work account, but...
  6. Need help bypassing password/login - local machine was setup wrong

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help bypassing password/login - local machine was setup wrong: Help!! My local machine was setup incorrectly and now my user Id is messed up and I have locked my self out of my desktop. I can't recover my password because the information that was submitted for the account is wrong. Desperately need to get back in and recover my work. Can...
  7. Xp setup failing on windows 10 machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xp setup failing on windows 10 machine: Using xp service pack 2 to install on newer pc. Dual boot hopefully with windows 10. Doing so to keep old hard drive from my old xp machine. Cd boots and windows drivers load, all from what I can observe, then blue screen occurs. Tested cd in old xp machine with success....
  8. Setup my own DNS server on a Windows 10 machine?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setup my own DNS server on a Windows 10 machine?: Hello, I am trying to setup my own DNS server on my Windows 10 machine which should be accessible to outside networks. I was thinking about softwares like MaraDNS or Bind9 but I am looking at evaluating all my options before going all in on one of them. Can you guys...
  9. Windows Mail: setup Windows Hello on a desktop machine with no sensors.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Mail: setup Windows Hello on a desktop machine with no sensors.: Windows Mail app continually shows errors against 3 MS accounts. On clicking the "Fix Account" box, it tells me to enable account for Windows Hello, you need to enable Windows Hello to finish adding <my@account>. If I continue I get "Something went wrong". This is a home...
  10. Hyper-V Quick Create - Setup Ubuntu Linux virtual machine

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hyper-V Quick Create - Setup Ubuntu Linux virtual machine: How to: Hyper-V Quick Create - Setup Ubuntu Linux virtual machine [img] Information Microsoft's cooperation with Canonical just took a giant leap. Will Cooke from Canonical announced new Hyper-V Quick Create Gallery virtual hard disk with pe-installed Ubuntu 18.04 LTS....