Windows 10: Windows Setup Option

Discus and support Windows Setup Option in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When logging on to Windows 10 one of the early screens gives a timed option to select either Windows 10 or Windows Setup. The second option takes you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gordon99, Sep 19, 2015.

1. gordon99 Win User

Windows Setup Option

When logging on to Windows 10 one of the early screens gives a timed option to select either Windows 10 or Windows Setup. The second option takes you to Windows Boot Manager. Could someone please tell me if this option screen is a fixed feature of Windows 10 and, if it is, under what circumstances might one need to select the Windows Setup option.

:)

gordon99, Sep 19, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

live mail or exchange for hotmail on wp7?

Setup Hotmail accounts as Windows Live and Exchange accounts as Exchange. You do not need to setup Hotmail via the Exchange option. Delete the Exchange option.

Entegy, Sep 19, 2015
  3. Bitlocker setup not giving option for Password/Pin

Answer.

I found a solution. I had to have the PC connected to the domain and able to speak to the DC. I ended up running GPUPDATE which solved the issue.

I still don't know what caused it but I hope this helps someone in the future.

The.whole.one, Sep 19, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows Setup Option

dalchina, Sep 19, 2015
  5. gordon99 Win User
    Thank you dalchina for the very helpful lead. I went into msconfig and deleted Windows Setup.

gordon99, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Setup Option

1. Windows Setup Option - Similar Threads - Setup Option

2. Stuck in Aptio setup utility and i do not have ‘launch csm’ option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Aptio setup utility and i do not have ‘launch csm’ option: My asus laptop suddenly enter into Aptio setup utility whenever i switch it on. i have tried to search online for solutions and it mentioned to enable “launch csm”. However my aptio setup utility does have the option for ‘launch csm’. please help...
  3. Reset laptop, only giving me an Ethernet option in setup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset laptop, only giving me an Ethernet option in setup?: I have a HP Probook Intel core i5 10th gen which was not allowing me to connect to wifi at all.After following troubleshooting advice which did not work, I decided to reset the laptop completley, and now on the windows 10 setup it is asking me to connect to the internet to...
  4. i can't setup sign in option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i can't setup sign in option: i can't setup sign in option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-setup-sign-in-option/c7a8eadd-ee60-45ae-86fc-36d79bb48e2e
  5. I stuck in aptio setup with no boot option

I stuck in aptio setup with no boot option: I have try some troubleshooting from the internet but its no help I have no intention of recover or reboot my laptop at first place so i dont have any recovery file or usb[IMG]...
  6. Just setup a new pc with a wifi enabled motherboard and can’t find any options to use a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just setup a new pc with a wifi enabled motherboard and can’t find any options to use a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DockPockers [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnaiah/just_setup_a_new_pc_with_a_wifi_enabled/
  7. windows setup: /ImageIndex - An unknown command-line option

windows setup: /ImageIndex - An unknown command-line option: Hi everyone! I'm trying to use an /ImageIndex option with setup.exe as described here, but get only the error message "An unknown command-line option [/ImageIndex] was specified." Can someone explain why? Maybe i'm doing something wrong? Thanks!...
  8. Cannot Boot To BIOS Setup (F2) or One-Time Boot Sequence Options (F12)

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Boot To BIOS Setup (F2) or One-Time Boot Sequence Options (F12): [img] I have tried all these and still can't get into BIOS setup or One-Time Boot Sequence. 1. First off, F2 or F12 does not work. 2. F2 right after the keyboard light comes on. 3. Continuous tapping of the F2 key, will cause the desktop not boot at all. 4. Continuous...
  9. Wifi not an option during setup?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not an option during setup?: Hey there! I'm building my first PC, and I'm basically finished, but during the initial setup Windows asked me to connect to the internet to update everything. The only option they gave was Ethernet, and I don't have access to an Ethernet port in this room. I continued...
  10. setup launcher in startup options even though i already deleted the respective file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    setup launcher in startup options even though i already deleted the respective file: [ATTACH] from bitdefender free edition, It has been like this since submitted by /u/NoU_U [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jjnxuf/setup_launcher_in_startup_options_even_though_i/