Windows 10: Windows Setup Option

Discus and support Windows Setup Option in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When logging on to Windows 10 one of the early screens gives a timed option to select either Windows 10 or Windows Setup. The second option takes you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gordon99, Sep 19, 2015.

1. gordon99 Win User

Windows Setup Option

When logging on to Windows 10 one of the early screens gives a timed option to select either Windows 10 or Windows Setup. The second option takes you to Windows Boot Manager. Could someone please tell me if this option screen is a fixed feature of Windows 10 and, if it is, under what circumstances might one need to select the Windows Setup option.

:)

gordon99, Sep 19, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

live mail or exchange for hotmail on wp7?

Setup Hotmail accounts as Windows Live and Exchange accounts as Exchange. You do not need to setup Hotmail via the Exchange option. Delete the Exchange option.

Entegy, Sep 19, 2015
  3. Bitlocker setup not giving option for Password/Pin

Answer.

I found a solution. I had to have the PC connected to the domain and able to speak to the DC. I ended up running GPUPDATE which solved the issue.

I still don't know what caused it but I hope this helps someone in the future.

The.whole.one, Sep 19, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows Setup Option

dalchina, Sep 19, 2015
  5. gordon99 Win User
    Thank you dalchina for the very helpful lead. I went into msconfig and deleted Windows Setup.

gordon99, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Setup Option

1. Windows Setup Option - Similar Threads - Setup Option

2. How do i setup The correct options on rufus for my usb flash drive??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i setup The correct options on rufus for my usb flash drive??: So i just bought a usb Fladh drive for my birthday today, and i am installing windows10 on to it, so that i can fix the recovery error on my other laptop, But i want to make sure that i know what i am doing, Any answers?? My lsptop is: hp 15-bs212xx 64bits flash drive...
  3. How do i setup The correct options on rufus for my usb flash drive??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i setup The correct options on rufus for my usb flash drive??: So i just bought a usb Fladh drive for my birthday today, and i am installing windows10 on to it, so that i can fix the recovery error on my other laptop, But i want to make sure that i know what i am doing, Any answers???...
  4. Windows will show up in Setup Boot but not in Boot Options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows will show up in Setup Boot but not in Boot Options: Hello I own a Dell Inspiron and I fiddled through Boot options a few hours prior and when i went to boot my computer it shows IPV4, Windows still shows up in Setup Boot but it is not there in Boot Options...
  5. No Troubleshoot Option in Advanced Setup!

No Troubleshoot Option in Advanced Setup!: I have a HP Pavilion Notebook with Windows 10 Enterprise. The Troubleshoot Option that should be under the 'Advanced Startup' Option is missing. Have tried multiple methods of getting to "Advanced Startup" display including Safe mode, 'shutdown /r /o', etc., but all result...
  6. Windows 10 setup from recovery option problem

Windows 10 setup from recovery option problem: My laptop windows 10 was not running well, I decided to re-install from recovery option and selected 'Remove Everything'. There was not any 'Cloud Download' option though I had broadband internet connection. It took saveral hours to just got 30% in a black screen with Windows...
  7. Windows 10 setup not working on the upgrade Asks for product key, with no option to continue

Windows 10 setup not working on the upgrade Asks for product key, with no option to continue: Hi Everyone, First time on the forum and read a few post without getting a solution. Upgraded to Windows10 from windows7 a few years ago Today I had to format my computer today due to corrupted BIOS. Formatted computer and reinstalled windows 7 Only disc I had with the...
  8. my laptop is showing issue of aptio setup utility and i don't find launch csm option in my...

my laptop is showing issue of aptio setup utility and i don't find launch csm option in my...: my laptop is facing issue of aptio setup utility https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-showing-issue-of-aptio-setup-utility/9678ea47-c6ca-4bfd-b6f0-001140bb1ee5
  9. Windows 10 won't boot into the OS and just only boots into the advanced setup options after...

Windows 10 won't boot into the OS and just only boots into the advanced setup options after...: Hello all, So, let me give you a bit of some background story to cover my problem, i was booting into Windows 10 normally, login, head into Steam, and play a game, it all happened normally..but then, when i tried logging in to Steam..my computer froze, and gave me a Blue...
  10. I got a new laptop dell g5 5587 no WiFi option in the 1st. setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I got a new laptop dell g5 5587 no WiFi option in the 1st. setup: I got a new laptop dell g5 5587 no WiFi option in the 1st. setup when cortana say lets connected to internet, only the option is connect through ethernet cable. Any one got this issue or is that normal ? There is no this option only ethernet [img] 123563