Windows 10: Windows Setup Option

Discus and support Windows Setup Option in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When logging on to Windows 10 one of the early screens gives a timed option to select either Windows 10 or Windows Setup. The second option takes you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gordon99, Sep 19, 2015.

1. gordon99 Win User

Windows Setup Option

When logging on to Windows 10 one of the early screens gives a timed option to select either Windows 10 or Windows Setup. The second option takes you to Windows Boot Manager. Could someone please tell me if this option screen is a fixed feature of Windows 10 and, if it is, under what circumstances might one need to select the Windows Setup option.

:)

gordon99, Sep 19, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

live mail or exchange for hotmail on wp7?

Setup Hotmail accounts as Windows Live and Exchange accounts as Exchange. You do not need to setup Hotmail via the Exchange option. Delete the Exchange option.

Entegy, Sep 19, 2015
  3. Bitlocker setup not giving option for Password/Pin

Answer.

I found a solution. I had to have the PC connected to the domain and able to speak to the DC. I ended up running GPUPDATE which solved the issue.

I still don't know what caused it but I hope this helps someone in the future.

The.whole.one, Sep 19, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows Setup Option

dalchina, Sep 19, 2015
  5. gordon99 Win User
    Thank you dalchina for the very helpful lead. I went into msconfig and deleted Windows Setup.

gordon99, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Setup Option

1. Windows Setup Option - Similar Threads - Setup Option

2. Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.: Having trouble exiting out of the aptio setup on my gateway windows 11 laptop! I also DO NOT have the launch csm option under the boot controls. I have a 2021 ami version. i cannot find any helpful tutorials on youtube and i need immediate help please!...
  3. Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.: Having trouble exiting out of the aptio setup on my gateway windows 11 laptop! I also DO NOT have the launch csm option under the boot controls. I have a 2021 ami version. i cannot find any helpful tutorials on youtube and i need immediate help please!...
  4. windows 11 setup is not giving me the option to keep my files and apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 setup is not giving me the option to keep my files and apps: I have seen people saying changing the language will solve the problem so I have tried it and it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-setup-is-not-giving-me-the-option-to/25e47c53-de37-4bca-b08e-e37722dee544
  5. windows 11 setup is not giving me the option to keep my files and apps

windows 11 setup is not giving me the option to keep my files and apps: I have seen people saying changing the language will solve the problem so I have tried it and it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-setup-is-not-giving-me-the-option-to/25e47c53-de37-4bca-b08e-e37722dee544
  6. Win11Pro less option than Win10Pro and cannot event setup the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11Pro less option than Win10Pro and cannot event setup the PC: I have I5 12600k with RTX 3060 with 32 g of ram and 1 tb SSD 100% compatible with Win11Pro. I have 6 screen on my setup 6 1920x1080. The 3 on top are individual and the 3 on bottom run as NV Surround.412 2 I wan main-screen on 2 and main taskbar on 1 like on my Win10Pro.I wan...
  7. Win11Pro less option than Win10Pro and cannot event setup the PC

Win11Pro less option than Win10Pro and cannot event setup the PC: I have I5 12600k with RTX 3060 with 32 g of ram and 1 tb SSD 100% compatible with Win11Pro. I have 6 screen on my setup 6 1920x1080. The 3 on top are individual and the 3 on bottom run as NV Surround.412 2 I wan main-screen on 2 and main taskbar on 1 like on my Win10Pro.I wan...
  8. I have a laptop setup utility 2012 bios but I can't enable tpm 2.0 as there is no option...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a laptop setup utility 2012 bios but I can't enable tpm 2.0 as there is no option...: I need it for a game I'm willing to play my system is pretty good with a 4th gen i7 and a 4gb GPU and 8gb ram with windows 11 but the bios is a 2012 aptio and I can't enable tpm 2.0 I need help...
  9. I have a laptop setup utility 2012 bios but I can't enable tpm 2.0 as there is no option...

I have a laptop setup utility 2012 bios but I can't enable tpm 2.0 as there is no option...: I need it for a game I'm willing to play my system is pretty good with a 4th gen i7 and a 4gb GPU and 8gb ram with windows 11 but the bios is a 2012 aptio and I can't enable tpm 2.0 I need help...
  10. I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS: I just format my laptop and i want to set a pin to my pc. I am using my microsoft account after logging out formatting the laptop and clear the past user account. Now i cant set up a pin to lock my pc....