Windows 10: Windows seven after 2023

Discus and support Windows seven after 2023 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; good eveningview that my pc is not compatible with windows 11 on windows 7 business in business is that i don't like windows 10 linux mac os.will there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aboubous, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Aboubous Win User

Windows seven after 2023

good eveningview that my pc is not compatible with windows 11 on windows 7 business in business is that i don't like windows 10 linux mac os.will there be a second ESU Windows 7because I saw in the article of ESU license documentswho added 4'5'6 year of esu to extend ESU Windows 7 pro vl via kb5015862 or kb5015863moreover it is possible that Windows 7 company can be extended by Microsoft it is possibleC:\Windows\System32\spp\tokens\pkeyconfig\pkeyconfig.xrm-ms .

:)

Aboubous, Dec 8, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Windows seven after 2023

Windows 7 until 2023???

Microsoft will not do that for you.

Microsoft will not change how they handle Mainstream or Extended Support for you for successive operating systems.

What about the people that use and like 8.1?

You are suggesting that Microsoft just wipe them of support, are you?

And we don't work for Microsoft.

Bill Smithers, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Windows seven after 2023

1. Windows seven after 2023 - Similar Threads - seven 2023

2. Why is it asking for a seven digit code but sending me 6 digit codes?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it asking for a seven digit code but sending me 6 digit codes?!: I built a new pc and am using my storage from the old on the new one and tried to log in. It said Microsoft needed to update and change my pin for security reason. Ok, fine. What’s not fine is that now every time I tried and I used two step to send me a code it would just...
  3. Why is it asking for a seven digit code but sending me 6 digit codes?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it asking for a seven digit code but sending me 6 digit codes?!: I built a new pc and am using my storage from the old on the new one and tried to log in. It said Microsoft needed to update and change my pin for security reason. Ok, fine. What’s not fine is that now every time I tried and I used two step to send me a code it would just...
  4. Windows seven media center not loading new guide info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows seven media center not loading new guide info?: My father died a month and a half ago and he was the one who managed this system so I don't know how to fix this. Every once and a while the little TV indicator at the bottom right of the screen has a red screen with a white x and the current date displayed underneath:When...
  5. Windows seven media center not loading new guide info?

Windows seven media center not loading new guide info?: My father died a month and a half ago and he was the one who managed this system so I don't know how to fix this. Every once and a while the little TV indicator at the bottom right of the screen has a red screen with a white x and the current date displayed underneath:When...
  6. Windows seven after 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows seven after 2023: good eveningview that my pc is not compatible with windows 11 on windows 7 business in business is that i don't like windows 10 linux mac os.will there be a second ESU Windows 7because I saw in the article of ESU license documentswho added 4'5'6 year of esu to extend ESU...
  7. I cant type the number seven on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant type the number seven on my keyboard: When I try to type the number "seven" on my keyboard, it doesnt work. The only time the number registers is when i am putting in my pin to unlock my computer. All of my number keys work but the number seven. I have tried multiple different keyboards and have the same problem...
  8. I cant type the number seven on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant type the number seven on my keyboard: When I try to type the number "seven" on my keyboard, it doesnt work. The only time the number registers is when i am putting in my pin to unlock my computer. All of my number keys work but the number seven. I have tried multiple different keyboards and have the same problem...
  9. I cant type the number seven on my keyboard

10. My surface pro sevens hardrive is bitlocker encrypted. How can I recover it?

My surface pro sevens hardrive is bitlocker encrypted. How can I recover it?: Hi,I wanted to boot a linux os from USB for doing an exam from home, to do this I had to access the BIOS of my surface pro, and allow it to boot from USB. Once I had done this, and removed USB to return to windows my hard drive has been encrypted by bitlocker. I had never...