Windows 10: Windows seven after 2023

Discus and support Windows seven after 2023 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; good eveningview that my pc is not compatible with windows 11 on windows 7 business in business is that i don't like windows 10 linux mac os.will there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aboubous, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Aboubous Win User

Windows seven after 2023

good eveningview that my pc is not compatible with windows 11 on windows 7 business in business is that i don't like windows 10 linux mac os.will there be a second ESU Windows 7because I saw in the article of ESU license documentswho added 4'5'6 year of esu to extend ESU Windows 7 pro vl via kb5015862 or kb5015863moreover it is possible that Windows 7 company can be extended by Microsoft it is possibleC:\Windows\System32\spp\tokens\pkeyconfig\pkeyconfig.xrm-ms .

:)

Aboubous, Dec 8, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Windows seven after 2023

Windows 7 until 2023???

Microsoft will not do that for you.

Microsoft will not change how they handle Mainstream or Extended Support for you for successive operating systems.

What about the people that use and like 8.1?

You are suggesting that Microsoft just wipe them of support, are you?

And we don't work for Microsoft.

Bill Smithers, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Windows seven after 2023

1. Windows seven after 2023 - Similar Threads - seven 2023

2. Window Seven

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Seven: I have an older computer that I don't use much that is operating on Window Seven.I do understand I need to upgrade the operating system. I know Window Seven customer support ended in 2020. I'm planning on upgrading but I want a paticular computer shop to do the upgrade. I do...
  3. Window Seven

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Seven: I have an older computer that I don't use much that is operating on Window Seven.I do understand I need to upgrade the operating system. I know Window Seven customer support ended in 2020. I'm planning on upgrading but I want a paticular computer shop to do the upgrade. I do...
  4. I’ve been getting a message on my laptop to upgrade my windows seven. I now want to upgrade...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been getting a message on my laptop to upgrade my windows seven. I now want to upgrade...: I would like to upgrade my dell laptop from Microsoft 7 to Microsoft 11. I’ve been getting a message to do this, but I click the button remind me later. So now I want to upgrade, but that message isn’t coming up at the moment. How do I find that message within my computer or...
  5. I’ve been getting a message on my laptop to upgrade my windows seven. I now want to upgrade...

I’ve been getting a message on my laptop to upgrade my windows seven. I now want to upgrade...: I would like to upgrade my dell laptop from Microsoft 7 to Microsoft 11. I’ve been getting a message to do this, but I click the button remind me later. So now I want to upgrade, but that message isn’t coming up at the moment. How do I find that message within my computer or...
  6. Windows seven won’t boot after trying to install Xerox printer disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows seven won’t boot after trying to install Xerox printer disc: I tried to install Xerox scan to desktop and computer froze, I cancelled installation and now it won’t boot, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-seven-wont-boot-after-trying-to-install/203e83bb-a8f3-457a-a311-9f0c422f0571
  7. Windows seven won’t boot after trying to install Xerox printer disc

Windows seven won’t boot after trying to install Xerox printer disc: I tried to install Xerox scan to desktop and computer froze, I cancelled installation and now it won’t boot, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-seven-wont-boot-after-trying-to-install/203e83bb-a8f3-457a-a311-9f0c422f0571
  8. I've been trying for seven years to change my primary email address on my Microsoft account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been trying for seven years to change my primary email address on my Microsoft account...: Since I retired and no longer have that email address, off and on I've been trying and failing literally for seven years to get the primary email address changed. When I follow the directions and try to link it to another email, I get the message that my email address...
  9. I've been trying for seven years to change my primary email address on my Microsoft account...

I've been trying for seven years to change my primary email address on my Microsoft account...: Since I retired and no longer have that email address, off and on I've been trying and failing literally for seven years to get the primary email address changed. When I follow the directions and try to link it to another email, I get the message that my email address...
  10. Windows seven after 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows seven after 2023: good eveningview that my pc is not compatible with windows 11 on windows 7 business in business is that i don't like windows 10 linux mac os.will there be a second ESU Windows 7because I saw in the article of ESU license documentswho added 4'5'6 year of esu to extend ESU...