Windows 10: Windows Sever 2016 Gen 2 not loading in Hyoer V Manager

Discus and support Windows Sever 2016 Gen 2 not loading in Hyoer V Manager in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am trying to run Windows server 2016 as Gen 2 and i am getting this few error when i try to connect. Can any one please help with me with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by hunk1989, May 28, 2020.

1. hunk1989 Win User

Windows Sever 2016 Gen 2 not loading in Hyoer V Manager

Hi guys, I am trying to run Windows server 2016 as Gen 2 and i am getting this few error when i try to connect.

Can any one please help with me with this issue.

Thank You

:)

hunk1989, May 28, 2020
  2. hunk1989 Win User

Hi guys, I am trying to run Windows server 2016 as Gen 2 and i am getting this few error when i try to connect.

Can any one please help with me with this issue.

Thank You

hunk1989, May 28, 2020
  3. Bree Win User

You may need to turn off Secure boot in the VM's settings before it will boot from the ISO.

4. Windows Sever 2016 Gen 2 not loading in Hyoer V Manager

Hyper-V Networking Win Server 2016 on HP DL360 gen 10

Hi,

I'm performing initial testing with Hyper-V on an Hp DL360 gen 10 server. The first ethernet port is in use by the main Win 2016 OS installed on the server. I'd like to use one of the 3 available ethernet ports to act as the network/internet connect for
    the Hyper-V Virtual Machine. It will sit on the same VLAN as the main server connection and the Ip address in Hyper-V will be a static IP address.

I've been walking through the Hyper V instructions to set up a virtual switch using the selected port, but havent' been successful in setting the network in the VM as desired. In Virtual switch manager, i created a new swtich and de-selected the option
    for "Allow management operating system to share the network adapter. However, I've been unable to get a network connection in the VM.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

kevinmmscommunity, May 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Sever 2016 Gen 2 not loading in Hyoer V Manager - Similar Threads - Sever 2016 Gen

2. Sever 2016 Sever manger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sever 2016 Sever manger: I un-installed .NET framework 4.6 and now I can't get Server Manger to launch and I cant't find the installer for .NET framework. When I attempted to install the 4.6 version from Microsoft it would not install because it is already installed and just needs to be turned on....
  3. Sever 2016 Sever manger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sever 2016 Sever manger: I un-installed .NET framework 4.6 and now I can't get Server Manger to launch and I cant't find the installer for .NET framework. When I attempted to install the 4.6 version from Microsoft it would not install because it is already installed and just needs to be turned on....
  4. How to distinguish USB 3.2 gen 2 10Gb/s and gen 2*2 20Gb/s by c# code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to distinguish USB 3.2 gen 2 10Gb/s and gen 2*2 20Gb/s by c# code?: We have a device and a new PC both support USB 3.2 gen 2*2, the transfer speed is about 1GB per second, it's faster than USB 3.2 gen 2.I want to know how to distinguish it with USB 3.2 Gen 2, the difference is Gen 2 use single lane, and Gen 2*2 use double lane.But how to get...
  5. Hyper-V Gen 2 and Networking

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V Gen 2 and Networking: Hi folks might be simple answer but I'm not so experienced in HYPER-V. Created a Gen 2 W11 machine (the leaked iso version) on W10 HOST which seems OK -- I wanted to test TPM and secure boot enabled while not actually enabling the physical TPM. The TPM test was fine. That...
  6. Threat Blocked V severe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threat Blocked V severe: I have a threat blocked on my history and its named Threat Blocked. Does that mean its blocked? Its in filters and what do I do? When i click it it says something about making changes on my device... Please help me!...
  7. Differences in Gen 2 and Gen 3

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Differences in Gen 2 and Gen 3: I got to thinking since my motherboard has two graphics card (16x) slots, but one is a Gen 2 and the other is a Gen 3, why can't I put my M2 SSD in the Gen 3 and my graphics card in the Gen 2. Wow what a differences in speed. Boot time is nothing now, downloads are simple a...
  8. USB 3.1 Gen 2 header

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 3.1 Gen 2 header: I'd like to add a USB 3.1 Gen 2 header to my computer, As the pic shows, the case is pretty open and mounting a header, if that is the right term, should be fairly easy. The "front" of the case, where I sit, on the left. I have looked around Google, found a few ideas, but...
  9. Hyper-V Networking Win Server 2016 on HP DL360 gen 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hyper-V Networking Win Server 2016 on HP DL360 gen 10: Hi, I'm performing initial testing with Hyper-V on an Hp DL360 gen 10 server. The first ethernet port is in use by the main Win 2016 OS installed on the server. I'd like to use one of the 3 available ethernet ports to act as the network/internet connect for the Hyper-V...
  10. Office 2016 install on machine with several windows users

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 install on machine with several windows users: Hi all I currently have Office 2010 installed on a machine that has 3 users configured. One license, one product key, no problem. Now I am looking to upgrade to Office 2016 (I don't like the subscription model of Office 365). I have found a lot of confusing information in...