Windows 10: Windows shapes the world’s languages

Discus and support Windows shapes the world’s languages in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It has often been said that air travel shrank the world, bringing people closer together. While true, that change was nothing like the transformation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows shapes the world’s languages

Source:

:)

Brink, Feb 23, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User

type easy

Do you mean
    Word Flow
    ? Turn your screen to landscape and just start shaping the words on it, it should work. In fact on my 1520 it works even in portrait - as long as the selected language supports it.

93tid, Feb 23, 2015
  3. How to get indic language support in WP7?

The Windows Phone supports a variety of languages and is growing. Initially it supported 5 languages and has grown significantly. This (older) article will help:

Windows Phone around the world: Language support in Mango

I saw a
    recent article
    indicating that the next release of Windows Phone will support 120 languages ... that is good news!

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Feb 23, 2015
Thema:

Windows shapes the world’s languages

1. Windows shapes the world’s languages - Similar Threads - shapes world’s languages

2. Strange shapes appear in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange shapes appear in Windows 10: I have a problem with the appearance of strange shapes as in the picture, and they appear and then disappear repeatedly, and they also disappear after scrolling on themI had Windows 7 and it did not have this problem, but after installing Windows 10 it appeared...
  3. Strange shapes appear in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange shapes appear in Windows 10: I have a problem with the appearance of strange shapes as in the picture, and they appear and then disappear repeatedly, and they also disappear after scrolling on themI had Windows 7 and it did not have this problem, but after installing Windows 10 it appeared...
  4. Strange shapes appear in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see I have problem where circular shape turns into rectangular shape. I have amd radeon rx 5500 xt If you know how to fix these please reply....
  6. Cursor Shape

Cursor Shape: Hey everybody, I was wondering if there is a way to change the shape of the cursor. I know that there is a way to change the color, but I got a little tired of the shape. Please write back if you have any ideas, they will be greatly accepted. ~Elanoides~...
  7. How to crop shapes?

How to crop shapes?: I make complex drawings that consist of boxes, shapes, images. Please could you help me to crop these complex drawings? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-crop-shapes/3c2aea52-8f97-4d2d-a0c2-d0230cf7d81f
  8. Broken shape in windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Broken shape in windows: Hi, I need help with my windows. It doesn't show the shapes properly. How do I solve this problem? [IMG] [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-shape-in-windows/a96c595a-6d56-43c9-9a4e-52517489d131
  9. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"
  10. Semi transparent shapes

in Windows 10 Support
    Semi transparent shapes: Often see those semi transparent markings on items in some YouTube videos for example and am wondering if someone can let me know if this can be done without using some expensive graphics software. Have used the snipping tool for many years but there does not seem to have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. in previous version of windows i had the ability to change shape of native digits but in update 1903 that option has gone as well as when to the option to set when to use the native digits.