Windows 10: Windows Shell: Commands List

Discus and support Windows Shell: Commands List in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently saw that you could type "shell:sendto" in to Run and that acted a shortcut to C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blksith0, Oct 25, 2015.

1. blksith0 Win User

Windows Shell: Commands List

I recently saw that you could type "shell:sendto" in to Run and that acted a shortcut to C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo.
    I've never seen this "shell:____" before, what are these types of commands called and what are all of them?

:)

blksith0, Oct 25, 2015
  2. SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 25, 2015
  3. graye Win User
    graye, Oct 25, 2015
  4. derekimo Win User

derekimo, Oct 25, 2015
  5. blksith0 Win User
    That was easy. Thanks. I kept getting console command lists.

blksith0, Oct 25, 2015
  6. derekimo Win User
    You're welcome. *Smile

derekimo, Oct 25, 2015
  7. lx07 Win User
    lx07, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Shell: Commands List - Similar Threads - Shell Commands List

2. power shell command issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power shell command issue: to complete my assigned work i need to do this but how many times iam trying to execute that dism.exe command it is showing the same error even after changing the environment variables. I changed my bios settings to visualization as enabled....
  3. power shell command issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    power shell command issue: to complete my assigned work i need to do this but how many times iam trying to execute that dism.exe command it is showing the same error even after changing the environment variables. I changed my bios settings to visualization as enabled....
  4. Power Shell Command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Shell Command: After I sign in to power shell as admin and run my sign on info I then use this command: It works but does not give me Job Title information. The column is there but the data is not. Should I be using a different command?Get-User -ResultSize Unlimited select...
  5. Power Shell Command

Power Shell Command: After I sign in to power shell as admin and run my sign on info I then use this command: It works but does not give me Job Title information. The column is there but the data is not. Should I be using a different command?Get-User -ResultSize Unlimited select...
  6. command shell at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    command shell at startup: hey guys, when I boot my pc dekstop doesn't appears after the Windows 10 logo, instead I get a command shell windows which I use to type "explorer.exe" to start the graphic interface How can I resolve? I already tried to put Explorer.exe in the auto start up programs but it...
  7. list of admin power shell cmds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    list of admin power shell cmds: Where do I get a list of admin power shell cmds w/explanation to check different problems with my pc win 10 64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-of-admin-power-shell-cmds/8066b578-d0d6-4ed5-adf6-7055b282e5b7
  8. Windows 10 Power shell executes in command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Power shell executes in command prompt: I have been using power shell as an alternative to command prompt for quite a long time. I mostly use it for Android debugging tool "adb". I am recently facing problem where any command I write in Power Shell opens a cmd window, executes the command in cmd and closes the...
  9. A shell command? How does that work?

A shell command? How does that work?: DaveM121 showed (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/solvedhow-can-i-run-timeexe-from-a-command-prompt/06ae47c8-47b7-4207-9c34-26b3d714b6d2) that, if I want to run this: "C:\Program...
  10. Shell Commands List for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Shell Commands List for Windows 10: How to: Shell Commands List for Windows 10 Complete List of Windows 10 Shell Commands A shell command can be typed in the Run (Windows+R) dialog, search, File Explorer address bar, and Internet Explorer address bar to open a Windows shell folder. This tutorial will...