Windows 10: Windows Shell not working, explorer.exe or windows authentication error? I able to login...

Discus and support Windows Shell not working, explorer.exe or windows authentication error? I able to login... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MajesticScarabX [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MajesticScarabX, Oct 17, 2020 at 9:02 PM.

1. Windows Shell not working, explorer.exe or windows authentication error? I able to login...

/u/MajesticScarabX, Oct 17, 2020 at 9:02 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

4. Frick Win User

Windows Shell not working, explorer.exe or windows authentication error? I able to login...

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Windows Shell not working, explorer.exe or windows authentication error? I able to login... :p

Thema:

Windows Shell not working, explorer.exe or windows authentication error? I able to login...

1. Windows Shell not working, explorer.exe or windows authentication error? I able to login... - Similar Threads - Shell working explorer

2. Images not appearing in Windows Explorer(.exe)

in Windows 10 Support
    Images not appearing in Windows Explorer(.exe): Firstly, I apologize advance because..best way describe the reason is... Do not make multiple threads in different sections for the same problem. I don't quite remember if it was here on Ten or Seven Forums, but I searched all my previous posts & threads (both forums) and...
  3. shell extension for Explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    shell extension for Explorer: Does Windows Explorer have some shell extension available which adds a function to File Properties that would display the "Comments" field for PSD image files in Windows 10? I am able to see this field in Windows 7 If so, how can I access this capability and install it?...
  4. Windows store Authentication error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store Authentication error: when ever i try to install anything from the store I get an Error Code: 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-authentication-error/bb0d3fa1-bd19-46c1-85bd-50849b13779f"
  5. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  6. Not able to login to windows safe mode

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Not able to login to windows safe mode: Hello, I booted into windows 10 safe mode and I forgot my admin password. Now I am not able to login, exit safe mode or get a command prompt. Can someone help me out? Any help is appreciated 133435
  7. Not able to login to windows safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to login to windows safe mode: Hello, I booted into windows 10 safe mode and I forgot my admin password. Now I am not able to login, exit safe mode or get a command prompt. Can someone help me out? Any help is appreciated...
  8. Not able to login to windows safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Not able to login to windows safe mode: Hello, I booted into windows 10 safe mode and I forgot my admin password. Now I am not able to login, exit safe mode or get a command prompt. Can someone help me out? Any help is appreciated 133435
  9. Not Able to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not Able to login: i am having windows 10 and After i reset my laptop its showing me other user login asking for login id and password and i tried doing login threw my microsoft account but i am not able to get acess.. Please need urgent help in this case.....
  10. Not able to login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to login: Hello! So the thing is that when I am in the office I can login with the corporate Wifi no problem, but as soon as I am going home I can't login. I am receiving an error saying that the domain is not available. I checked with a colleague and the rest of the team, and they...