Windows 10: Windows Shift Arrow Right not working

Discus and support Windows Shift Arrow Right not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and the Windows Shift Arrow Right shortcut is not working. I usually use two monitors and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by L_R_, Mar 12, 2022.

1. L_R_ Win User

Windows Shift Arrow Right not working

Hello,I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and the Windows Shift Arrow Right shortcut is not working. I usually use two monitors and now cannot transfer a window from one to the other one. In Windows 10 this function was properly working on the same laptop. However, Windows Shift Arrow Left IS working. This means, I can take a window from my external monitor located to the right of my laptop to my laptop left screen in this scenario but not the other way around. If I try to use Windows Shift Arrow Right only a strange *blip* noise sounds not the "normal" Windows-Notification-Bl

:)

2. N-Crum Win User

WIN+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW not working

The problem is moving an app between monitors not desktops. WIN+SHIFT+Left/right arrow key should move apps between monitors but only the left arrow work on my laptop

N-Crum, Mar 12, 2022
  3. N-Crum Win User
    WIN+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW not working

That is correct, just the right Arrow. I have a three monitor setup with two monitors side by side on a stand and my laptop directly under in the middle. They are arranged as such in display settings. I can use WIN+SHIFT+LEFT to move a window from one monitor
    to the one on the left but using WIN+SHIFT+RIGHT just produces a beep no matter what screen I am on. My previous Win10 laptop was able to do this. I was just recently upgraded at work but the new laptop is not behaving the same.

I have seen some others mention neither direction working and unchecking an option in the Ease of Access control center for making keyboard use easier but mine was already unchecked. Anyone else experience only one of these not working?

N-Crum, Mar 12, 2022
  4. yogeshp1 Win User

Keyboard Issues, LEFT SHIFT + LEFT CTRL + L/R ARROW doesn't work on travelmate P645-S windows10

Recently i am facing issues with my laptop. Key combinations doesn't work especially with SHIFT.

List of combinations (Not working) :

LEFT SHIFT + LEFT CTRL + LEFT ARROW

LEFT SHIFT + LEFT CTRL + RIGHT ARROW

LEFT SHIFT + LEFT CTRL + UP ARROW

LEFT SHIFT + LEFT CTRL + DOWN ARROW

RIGHT SHIFT + RIGHT CTRL + RIGHT ARROW

List of combinations (Working) :

RIGHT SHIFT + RIGHT CTRL + RIGHT ARROW

CTRL + C, CTRL + V, CTRL + X

Other than above 'working' combinations no other combination works with CTRL and SHIFT

Please let me know why this issue is occurring!

Is this a hardware issue/ software issue?

i have updated keyboard drivers, also uninstalled and restarted laptop & let drivers install automatically.

Also i have checked if laptop's keyboard is loose or anything... everything is fine on that side.

P.S.

Recently i have upgraded my 4+4 GB RAM to 4+8 GB RAM

this RAM is DDR3 and may not be original Windows Shift Arrow Right not working :p

yogeshp1, Mar 12, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Shift Arrow Right not working - Similar Threads - Shift Arrow Right

2. Windows+Shift+FN+J/Lleft and right arrow Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows+Shift+FN+J/Lleft and right arrow Issue: I was playing rocket league and I wanted to put the window on my other monitor but it kept going back to my main monitor so I searched for a fix. I came across Windows+Shift+ Left/Right. I did it and my rocket league application got smaller. My immediate thought process was...
  3. Wins + Left Shift + Arrow Right is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wins + Left Shift + Arrow Right is not working: It's weird, problem only with left Shift and Right arrow. but Wins + Right Shift + Arrow is working well... i using new laptop Lenovo Thinkpad. Does anyone know why this is caused, and how to fix it?...
  4. Wins + Left Shift + Arrow Right is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wins + Left Shift + Arrow Right is not working: It's weird, problem only with left Shift and Right arrow. but Wins + Right Shift + Arrow is working well... i using new laptop Lenovo Thinkpad. Does anyone know why this is caused, and how to fix it?...
  5. left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working: I am using windows 11 on asus vivobook s15 s530although RIGHT ctrl/shift + left/right arrow combinations are working as expected when selecting or moving cursor word by word in word 16 or visual studio code. But LEFT CTRL/SHIFT + RIGHT ARROW combination NOT WORKING.I tried...
  6. left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working

left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working: I am using windows 11 on asus vivobook s15 s530although RIGHT ctrl/shift + left/right arrow combinations are working as expected when selecting or moving cursor word by word in word 16 or visual studio code. But LEFT CTRL/SHIFT + RIGHT ARROW combination NOT WORKING.I tried...
  7. Windows Shift Arrow Right not working

Windows Shift Arrow Right not working: Hello,I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and the Windows Shift Arrow Right shortcut is not working. I usually use two monitors and now cannot transfer a window from one to the other one. In Windows 10 this function was properly working on the same laptop. However,...
  8. WIN+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW not working: That is correct, just the right Arrow. I have a three monitor setup with two monitors side by side on a stand and my laptop directly under in the middle. They are arranged as such in display settings. I can use WIN+SHIFT+LEFT to move a window from one monitor to the one on...
  9. shift key and left right down arrows arent working

shift key and left right down arrows arent working: a few days ago most of my arrow keys on my windows 10 started not work for anything I tried waiting and other things but nothing worked could anyone help (I couldn't find anything for keyboard on topics so I picked something random)...
  10. shift key and left right down arrows arent working

shift key and left right down arrows arent working: a few days ago most of my arrow keys on my windows 10 started not work for anything I tried waiting and other things but nothing worked could anyone help (I couldn't find anything for keyboard on topics so I picked something random)...