Windows 10: Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

Discus and support Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I hit the keyboard shortcut combination mentioned above. Windows will stretch the application I want to move "from one monitor to another " across... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stephen_S., Mar 19, 2024.

1. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

When I hit the keyboard shortcut combination mentioned above. Windows will stretch the application I want to move "from one monitor to another " across both monitors. I want to know how I can have this work normally again like the keyboard shortcut from Microsoft says it is supposed to beWindows logo key + Shift + Left arrow or Right arrowMove an app or window in the desktop from one monitor to another. from the attached picture below. I've already reset the graphics drivers and it didn't solve it.This works normally on my desktop but my Laptop will span the app or window across bot

:)

Stephen_S., Mar 19, 2024
  2. BKos93 Win User

Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

I wasn't using Alt, I was Shift. And instead of moving the app or window to the next monitor, it stretches the window across all screens

BKos93, Mar 19, 2024
  3. BKos93 Win User

I am trying to move the open window to the monitor to the right or left. But doing this causes the entire window to stretch across all 3 screens. I have 2 monitors and my laptop

BKos93, Mar 19, 2024
  4. BKos93 Win User

When I hit this key combination, Windows will stretch the window that I want to move to a different monitor, across all 3 of my screens. Wondering how I can have this work normally again. I've already reset graphics drivers and it didn't solve it.

BKos93, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

1. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors - Similar Threads - Shift Arrow Stretches

2. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit the keyboard shortcut combination mentioned above. Windows will stretch the application I want to move "from one monitor to another " across both monitors. I want to know how I can have this work normally again like the keyboard shortcut from Microsoft says it is...
  3. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit the keyboard shortcut combination mentioned above. Windows will stretch the application I want to move "from one monitor to another " across both monitors. I want to know how I can have this work normally again like the keyboard shortcut from Microsoft says it is...
  4. Slideshow stretches backgrounds across both monitors :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow stretches backgrounds across both monitors :/: Im using windows 11 22H2.. and I want to set a slideshow background for each background...but when I set it, it used both monitors at once... its extremely annoying.My images in particular just straight up dont work / look right when theyre stretched across both monitors.I...
  5. Slideshow stretches backgrounds across both monitors :/

Slideshow stretches backgrounds across both monitors :/: Im using windows 11 22H2.. and I want to set a slideshow background for each background...but when I set it, it used both monitors at once... its extremely annoying.My images in particular just straight up dont work / look right when theyre stretched across both monitors.I...
  6. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit this key combination, Windows will stretch the window that I want to move to a different monitor, across all 3 of my screens. Wondering how I can have this work normally again. I've already reset graphics drivers and it didn't solve it....
  7. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit this key combination, Windows will stretch the window that I want to move to a different monitor, across all 3 of my screens. Wondering how I can have this work normally again. I've already reset graphics drivers and it didn't solve it....
  8. Stretching monitor display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stretching monitor display: I am wondering if there is anyway to stretch my display of my monitor out. I have tried every resolution setting and that just changes the aspect ratio. Is there any possible way to just kind of stretch my display out a bit?...
  9. Screen stretch beyond monitor view

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen stretch beyond monitor view: After windows update, I can only see the top of taskbar and sliver of icons on left & right side. Mouse will pick things outside monitor view. I have tried rolling back graphics driver, but that doesn't help. Changing to lower resolutions doesn't help. What else can I try?...
  10. Stretched screen only on one monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stretched screen only on one monitor: Hello, I just switched my desktop over to windows 10. I use two monitors. One monitor displays just fine. The other one is stretched. When I go to try and adjust the settings, such as changing display ratios, or using the sliding scales in the Intel Graphics and Media...