Windows 10: Windows shortcuts binded to unpause and pause videos?

Discus and support Windows shortcuts binded to unpause and pause videos? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok I updated my laptop recently then whenever i use shortcuts (win+d,win+e) it just unpauses my youtube tab. Any fix to this? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrSpark3l, Sep 16, 2020 at 8:52 AM.

1. Windows shortcuts binded to unpause and pause videos?

Ok I updated my laptop recently then whenever i use shortcuts (win+d,win+e) it just unpauses my youtube tab. Any fix to this?

submitted by /u/MrSpark3l
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrSpark3l, Sep 16, 2020 at 8:52 AM

2. Pause updates unpaused itself

Running the latest Creator's Update and my paused updates just unpaused themselves.

The PITA factor with this OS's updating just continues to grow. Anyone else have their paused updates 'unpaused' by this monstrosity of frustration?

GGIT

PS I paused from advanced settings under Windows Update Settings and it should have had more than month of limit before I 'had' to unpause. And I never turned off or restarted my machine.

3. dalchina Win User
    Pause updates unpaused itself

I have that enabled too.

Active Hours in Settings could be the first port of call, then I like this one:

Windows shortcuts binded to unpause and pause videos? [​IMG]

4. Bree Win User

Windows shortcuts binded to unpause and pause videos?

Pause updates unpaused itself

You have Enterprise. Is this a work machine? Do you connect to a business network? If so it may be something the company IT administrators have put in place.

Thema:

Windows shortcuts binded to unpause and pause videos?

1. Windows shortcuts binded to unpause and pause videos? - Similar Threads - shortcuts binded unpause

2. unpause windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unpause windows update: hello guys, approximately 2 months ago i found out that a new version is recived to my computer it showed its windows 2004 update but when i searched in the internet they mentioned that some users faced some problems i, immediately contacted to one of microsoft engineers,he...
  3. Videos Pausing Automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Videos Pausing Automatically: After the june 2020 update videos on my laptop keep pausing automatically and in vlc media player, it stops. The problems is coming on YouTube also. [Original Title: VIDEOS]...
  4. Windows keeps rapidly pausing and unpausing media

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps rapidly pausing and unpausing media: submitted by /u/wdpk83point7fm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gv81b9/windows_keeps_rapidly_pausing_and_unpausing_media/
  5. unpause updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    unpause updates: I want to unpause windows updates, but the system will not let me. The best I can do is to set the date to tomorrow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unpause-updates/787517fb-4bf3-4851-b33c-08fa245dc4ff
  6. Audio and video pauses automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio and video pauses automatically: Audio and video pause automatically and sometimes pause and play only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . 1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio. 2. No virus after scan 3. Since the spacebar key...
  7. no audio after pausing video until resume video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no audio after pausing video until resume video: Whenever i pause a video in discord youtube Netflix etc. my audio pauses until resume im using qc 35 II bluetoothed stereo audio. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-pausing-video-until-resume-video/6e818459-178f-45e4-9a29-51c6affdfd78
  8. How to turn off bluetooth headset being able to pause and unpause video/audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn off bluetooth headset being able to pause and unpause video/audio?: My headset keeps turning the volume up and down and unpausing videos. Any way to turn it off? submitted by /u/Nodimius [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtenqj/how_to_turn_off_bluetooth_headset_being_able_to/
  9. Pause updates unpaused itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pause updates unpaused itself: Running the latest Creator's Update and my paused updates just unpaused themselves. The PITA factor with this OS's updating just continues to grow. Anyone else have their paused updates 'unpaused' by this monstrosity of frustration? GGIT PS I paused from advanced settings...
  10. View Poll Results: Does your volume change when you pause and unpause?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    View Poll Results: Does your volume change when you pause and unpause?: What the heck is going on with the volume in Windows 10? Randomly, after unpausing the sound, the sound will be incredibly loud. As soon as I adjust the volume (even just pressing the sound increase or decrease button once) the sound volume goes back to being as loud as it...