Windows 10: Windows shortcuts such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History not working

Discus and support Windows shortcuts such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; on my normal account user 1 any shortcut doesn't work such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History but the Windows Logo key + I works to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by n1kkec, Oct 3, 2022.

1. n1kkec Win User

Windows shortcuts such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History not working

on my normal account user 1 any shortcut doesn't work such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History but the Windows Logo key + I works to open settings and all of that shortcuts but any of the Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History don't work. But on my other account user 2 they work but i don't use that account and i don't want to transfer all the settings there and stuff.

:)

n1kkec, Oct 3, 2022

2. Window Clipboard & Emoji selector not working

Hey, having some trouble getting clipboard history and the emoji picked to work (windows +v) (windows + .)

What I have tried for Clipboard History:

1) Logged into Microsoft Account

2) Regedit and add DWord32 and stuff

3) Edit group policy

4) DISM scan, repair, etc...

5) Windows up to date - Windows 10 Pro 2004

None of these have worked (my windows key does work, opens up the start menu, or if I hit "Windows + I" it will open up settings, etc...)

Clipboard History is enabled in setting

And I havent found anything regarding the emoji picker, so not even sure what to try and fix it.

JithinSunny, Oct 3, 2022
  3. jc.406 Win User
    Windows 11 clipboard history not opening

Hi Sumit

I don't see a clipboard history service in services.msc

I would send a screenshot but the snipping tool shortcut isn't working either.

jc.406, Oct 3, 2022
  4. Ziad Win User

Windows shortcuts such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History not working

Clipboard history & Emoji picker crashes

Running Windows 10 version 2004 build 19041.329, 32-bit.
    Not so sure why this happened.

I've ran commands as below:
    • sfc /scannow
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup
    • Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth
    • Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Emoji picker doesn't show anything when running it either by 'WIN+." or "WIN+;"
    Clipboard history shows as below.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump?

Ziad, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows shortcuts such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History not working - Similar Threads - shortcuts such Emoji

2. Snipping tool shortcut stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool shortcut stops working.: Hi friends!I absolutely love using the windows+shift+s shortcut to take quick screenshots of things, but after a while the shortcut completely stops working, I've checked multiple things to try fix it but the only thing that works is uninstalling and reinstalling it. It's...
  3. Snipping tool shortcut stops working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool shortcut stops working.: Hi friends!I absolutely love using the windows+shift+s shortcut to take quick screenshots of things, but after a while the shortcut completely stops working, I've checked multiple things to try fix it but the only thing that works is uninstalling and reinstalling it. It's...
  4. Snipping tool shortcut stops working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows shortcuts such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shortcuts such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History not working: on my normal account user 1 any shortcut doesn't work such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History but the Windows Logo key + I works to open settings and all of that shortcuts but any of the Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History don't work. But on my other...
  6. Windows shortcuts such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History not working

Windows shortcuts such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History not working: on my normal account user 1 any shortcut doesn't work such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History but the Windows Logo key + I works to open settings and all of that shortcuts but any of the Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History don't work. But on my other...
  7. Clipboard history & Emoji picker crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Clipboard history & Emoji picker crashes: Running Windows 10 version 2004 build 19041.329, 32-bit. Not so sure why this happened. I've ran commands as below: sfc /scannow DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup...
  8. Windows Snipping Tool shortcut not working

Windows Snipping Tool shortcut not working: The Win + Shift + S snipping tool shortcut opens up the widget but does not save the snip or open the editor, however the snipping app itself works correctly when opened up. The registry correctly points to user pictures folder; I took these images and description of the...
  9. cannot open emoji and clipboard history pannels

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot open emoji and clipboard history pannels: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 pro 1809 (10.0.17763 Build 17763), and I cannot get the emoji pannel (Windows+./Windows+*Wink, or clipboard history (windows+v) pannels to open. Trying to open the emoji pannel manually by going to Chrome, doing a right click when focused inside an...
  10. Shortcut Snipping tool

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut Snipping tool: I have a surface book 2. How can i assign the prtscn button to take a screenshot with the microsoft snipping tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-snipping-tool/4b4e09f7-4579-46eb-8995-aa5406b432b6