Windows 10: Windows 'Show All Programs' ?

Discus and support Windows 'Show All Programs' ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why are we being alerted to old posts dating back to 2015 concerning 'Show All Programs' ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rotelco, Aug 26, 2018.

1. rotelco Win User

Windows 'Show All Programs' ?

Why are we being alerted to old posts dating back to 2015 concerning 'Show All Programs' ?

:)

rotelco, Aug 26, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 26, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows  'Show All Programs' ? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 26, 2018
  4. BlueSanta Win User

Uninstall a program that doesn't show up?

I downloaded and installer a Program(YouTubeToMP4). It went to Programs (x86) and does not show up on the Uninstall list.

Any suggestions?

BlueSanta, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 'Show All Programs' ? - Similar Threads - 'Show Programs'

2. show this prompt box or dailog box i am unable to run program on vs code solve this issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    show this prompt box or dailog box i am unable to run program on vs code solve this issue...: solve this issue or tell the solution step by step"unable to find executable for c/user/.................." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-this-prompt-box-or-dailog-box-i-am-unable-to/c3781668-c264-4b02-aad1-05a1b593e804
  3. show this prompt box or dailog box i am unable to run program on vs code solve this issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    show this prompt box or dailog box i am unable to run program on vs code solve this issue...: solve this issue or tell the solution step by step"unable to find executable for c/user/.................." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-this-prompt-box-or-dailog-box-i-am-unable-to/c3781668-c264-4b02-aad1-05a1b593e804
  4. Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...: Every time I install any new program a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing and reinstalling the program may work. I have a HP All In One Pc 2018 variant with a Pentium Silver J5005 processor, 4gb of RAM with Windows 11 64 bit.Can you give me some help regarding...
  5. Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...

Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...: Every time I install any new program a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing and reinstalling the program may work. I have a HP All In One Pc 2018 variant with a Pentium Silver J5005 processor, 4gb of RAM with Windows 11 64 bit.Can you give me some help regarding...
  6. Whenever I hit tab a little window showing all the programs i have oponed pops up, it’s...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whenever I hit tab a little window showing all the programs i have oponed pops up, it’s...: the question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-hit-tab-a-little-window-showing-all-the/e842ca93-72d1-4689-9bff-25d50129227f
  7. new sounds in media added, but wont show up when trying to change program sounds to new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new sounds in media added, but wont show up when trying to change program sounds to new...: I want to change all my sounds to the windows 7 sound effects, and so i downloaded mp3 files of the sounds, and I tried putting them all in the media folders, then I went to go change my sounds, but none of the newly imported sounds are there. I noticed that the preset sounds...
  8. new sounds in media added, but wont show up when trying to change program sounds to new...

new sounds in media added, but wont show up when trying to change program sounds to new...: I want to change all my sounds to the windows 7 sound effects, and so i downloaded mp3 files of the sounds, and I tried putting them all in the media folders, then I went to go change my sounds, but none of the newly imported sounds are there. I noticed that the preset sounds...
  9. when i disconnect the second monitor some dialog windows inside some programs dose not show...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i disconnect the second monitor some dialog windows inside some programs dose not show...: i usually use two monitors with my windows 11 laptop. when i disconnect the second monitor some dialog windows inside some programs dose not show on my screen until i connect it to the second monitor again. is there a solution for this?I tried 1. Make sure your primary...
  10. when i disconnect the second monitor some dialog windows inside some programs dose not show...

when i disconnect the second monitor some dialog windows inside some programs dose not show...: i usually use two monitors with my windows 11 laptop. when i disconnect the second monitor some dialog windows inside some programs dose not show on my screen until i connect it to the second monitor again. is there a solution for this?I tried 1. Make sure your primary...