Windows 10: Windows Show/Hide Update Tool Unavailable

Discus and support Windows Show/Hide Update Tool Unavailable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying to hide this driver that keeps on reinstalling on Windows update. The driver that I have installed is the latest driver from AMD's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Valk_905, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Valk_905 Win User

Windows Show/Hide Update Tool Unavailable

I've been trying to hide this driver that keeps on reinstalling on Windows update. The driver that I have installed is the latest driver from AMD's website. Windows keeps on trying to reinstall this update that is older and it's really annoying. I've done some research and came across this tool that allows show/hide a specific update. Apparently, when you click on the link to download the driver it shows a message that says, " 404- File or directory not found."

Does anyone know why this is?

:)

Valk_905, Feb 18, 2021

2. Windows Show/Hide Tool - Which one is KB4056892?

To prevent KB4056892 from installing I download the MS Show/Hide update tool, but I have no idea which one of these is KB4056892 since it does not list the KB#. For all I know none of these are KB4056892.

Does anyone know if any of the updates listed are KB4056892?

Windows Show/Hide Update Tool Unavailable [​IMG]

idahosurge, Feb 18, 2021
  3. rebop Win User
    Windows Show Hide not hiding 2004 feature update

Show/Hide has always worked for me. Yesterday I had about 10 updates show. I want to install all BUT the 2004 Feature Update, so hid that in Show/Hide. It shows as hidden there, but when I check Windows Update again the next day, it is still listed. Normally, it would not be and all other updates would be. Now all are there and I do not yet care to install the feature update.

Any ideas / suggestions?

Thanks.

Win 10 1909

rebop, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

Windows Show/Hide Tool - Which one is KB4056892?

That update appeared explicitly in the above list for me and it was easy to block. It appears the update has not been offered to you yet.

Steve C, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Show/Hide Update Tool Unavailable - Similar Threads - Show Hide Update

2. Hide Updates Tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hide Updates Tool: If new windows update comes, i will hide this update then become up to date. After few days, i don't know i have to unhide this update or i have to leave it hidden first. Because i'm not ready for new windows update....
  3. Hide Updates Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide Updates Tool: If new windows update comes, i will hide this update then become up to date. After few days, i don't know i have to unhide this update or i have to leave it hidden first. Because i'm not ready for new windows update....
  4. Hide Updates Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Show or Hide Windows Updates tools is not available for download at Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Show or Hide Windows Updates tools is not available for download at Microsoft: Hi, Today many users report printing problem after Windows automatically install Microsoft Update I believe KB5000802. When print picture, the middle area show blank. Normally I'll download and run show or hide update tools from Microsoft but seems that that file is...
  6. Show/Hide Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show/Hide Tool: Anyone else having trouble downloading the Show/Hide tool from Microsoft? All I get is a Microsoft 404 page. Tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge and even Internet Explorer. http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...owhide.diagcab Ben Windows 10 Home version 2004 Build 19041.804...
  7. Show or Hide Updates Tool - is it still available?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Show or Hide Updates Tool - is it still available?: Hi. I had a problem which I fixed by uninstalling KB4601345. Naturally, I don't want that Update to install again so I googled myself to this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-19219ef19cc1 Clicking on the link to the tool leads to a 404 error. Is the Show or Hide...
  8. Microsoft’s Show or Hide Updates tool

Microsoft’s Show or Hide Updates tool: Basically Windows 10 1809 does not work well with my systems at all. I have one Lenovo and one HP laptop that when the update installed the speed of the computers slowed down by maybe 25 to 35 percent. On each laptop if I unplug from a power source the screen just gets...
  9. Show Hide tool couldn't be downloaded

Show Hide tool couldn't be downloaded: Hi! I am wanting to install the latest AMD reccommended driver from AMD, which is different from the driver windows update installs automatically. In the process, I'm supposed to run windows update, but not to update the graphics card driver. In my attempt to download the...
  10. Win 10 "show/hide tool" not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 "show/hide tool" not working: I have Win 10. My GPU works with the stock driver but if it is Updated by windows the GPU stops and goes to default setting causing my second display (HD TV) to stop working.When i found the "show/hide tool- the problem of my PC updating my display driver was solved.... for...