Windows 10: Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

Discus and support Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JG143, Dec 5, 2023.

1. JG143 Win User

Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game booted up with some stuttering and screen tearing, but I wanted to see how it did at the benchmark. I ran it and it ran smooth for a little and then stuttering. I tried to exit out of it but my laptop was unresponsive, and after the first section of the benchmark, the screen turned black not on at all. I turned it off and b

:)

JG143, Dec 5, 2023
  2. KingPing Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer*Smile Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark :)

I can't wait!

http://cyberpunk.net/

KingPing, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Dude Win User
    Cyberpunk 2077 settings

Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark 607718569t-what-games-you-playing-right-now-2-a-cyberpunk-2077-screenshot-2020.12.11-14.26.47.99.jpg

Just realized I can turn this on *Cool

Dude, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

That looks kickass! I want! *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

1. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark - Similar Threads - showing blank screen

2. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  3. Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo

Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo: My laptop screen starts up with the Gateway logo, then goes to the blue Windows logo with the white spinning circle under it before it just goes blank. The LED screen is on but its just a blank black screen, F1 does nothing but turn it off from LED blank screen to no light...
  4. Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo: My laptop screen starts up with the Gateway logo, then goes to the blue Windows logo with the white spinning circle under it before it just goes blank. The LED screen is on but its just a blank black screen, F1 does nothing but turn it off from LED blank screen to no light...
  5. Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start

Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start: Hi.I've been facing a rather strange Problem for a couple of weeks. My PC suddenly won't let me boot to Windows anymore. I can reach the BIOS without issues and after that the Windows 10 splash screen with the loading circle appears like normal. However where the usually the...
  6. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077)

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077): I usually get bsod within a few minutes of playing graphic intensive games. I will load into cyberpunk play for 1-15 minutes, the game and audio will then freeze for a few seconds and leads to a blue screen. I have uploaded my V2 collector and I hope that we can solve this...
  7. Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077: Hello. I am looking for a laptop with these specs. I have yet to see a laptop with these requirements(or better) CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70 GHz Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V, 2x16GB, 3000MHz, CL15 GPU: Titan RTX SSD: Samsung 960 Pro 512...
  8. Blank screen after toshiba logo

Blank screen after toshiba logo: Laptop was running a bit slugish so i reset it now it will not boot passed toshiba logo . I hve tried to enter safe enviroment with no luck tried windows 10 on usb and hve tried to use a monitor with no luck . Once the toshiba logo is there for 5 - 10 seconds it just gives me...
  9. Blank screen after logo at startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank screen after logo at startup: Hi, I have a Lenovo Flex 2 15 Model 20405. Yesterday, I decided to reformat my laptop to Windows 10. On the near end of the installation, it prompted me to restart the computer (it restarted itself after 10 seconds), but after the Lenovo splash screen, I get a blank black...
  10. Blank screen after Windows 10 logo.

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank screen after Windows 10 logo.: Hello, So, I was playing a game (Heroes of the Storm) with Firefox running in the background with a YouTube video paused in it. My PC specs: AMD FX-8350 AMD 7850 2GB Graphics (Gigabyte) 12 GB RAM 500 GB SSD 2 × 1 TB HDD Dual Monitor Setup (1 - 1920 × 1080, 2 -...