Windows 10: Windows showing incorrect time.

Discus and support Windows showing incorrect time. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I dont know when exactly it started but my clock both in chrome and on the desktop says its around 7 am. I tried checking my clock location setting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MonstahMash32, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Windows showing incorrect time.

I dont know when exactly it started but my clock both in chrome and on the desktop says its around 7 am. I tried checking my clock location setting and even resetting them to a nearby major city but it didnt help. I am connected to internet of course and the actaul time as of posting is 3:31 pm. The clock shows 7:50 am. When I started it a bit ago it seemed to boot loop a couple times before it started properly.

submitted by /u/MonstahMash32
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MonstahMash32, Apr 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 shows incorrect time

Hi,

As you said that on your PC internet clock is showing the right time. So I suggest you to Synchronize with internet clock. Please follow the below steps to fix the issue.

1. At the bottom of the time and date window,

a. Select Change date and time settings.

b. In the Date and Time settings window, click the Internet Time tab

c. Then select Change Settings.

d. In the Internet Time Settings window, make sure that the box for Synchronize with an Internet time server is checked.

e. Now you can now select one of the provided time servers from the drop-down list.

2. Click Update Now to initiate a synchronization. Internet connection and the selected server is online, the synchronization process should just take a few seconds. Once Windows report that “The clock was successfully synchronized.” click OK to close the
    open windows.

Hope it helps, if you have any further queries we will be glad to help you.

Thank you

Krishna Priya V, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Leonlon Win User
    Windows 10 shows incorrect time

I just said that websites and my phone are showing the right time, the computer is showing 2 minutes ahead of the time.

Your idea didn't work. It was already synchronized with the Internet time (the box was checked, and the option was set on time.windows.com)

It wrote the same to all of the options;

Windows showing incorrect time. ee692b9ac5dc429ab738061a0533946d.png

Would like to have more help.

Thank you,

Leon

Leonlon, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Windows showing incorrect time.

Windows 10 always shows incorrect time.

Hi,

One of the reasons why you're experiencing this issue is when Windows Time service isn't properly configured. To check Windows Time service, you may perform these steps:

• Go to Services.
    • Locate Windows Time, then double click it.
    • Set Startup type to Automatic.
    • Check if Service status shows Running. If it is running, click
      Stop, then click Start again. If it isn't running, click
      Start.
    • Click Apply > OK.

Do let us know should you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows showing incorrect time.

1. Windows showing incorrect time. - Similar Threads - showing incorrect

2. How to change dates on pictures with incorrect origin date and file shows "Read Only"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change dates on pictures with incorrect origin date and file shows "Read Only": I have imported pictures from my iphone, and the dates the images were taken are not correct. I can change the dates on some of the files but the other files will not let me change the dates. The error code is "Read Only". How can I change these files and prevent wrong dates...
  3. How to change dates on pictures with incorrect origin date and file shows "Read Only"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change dates on pictures with incorrect origin date and file shows "Read Only": I have imported pictures from my iphone, and the dates the images were taken are not correct. I can change the dates on some of the files but the other files will not let me change the dates. The error code is "Read Only". How can I change these files and prevent wrong dates...
  4. On my profile my name is incorrect its showing sameer shaikh instead of shakil khan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On my profile my name is incorrect its showing sameer shaikh instead of shakil khan: Please help me for the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-my-profile-my-name-is-incorrect-its-showing/01c177a5-b73f-433b-8816-ab42fcc27dcd
  5. On my profile my name is incorrect its showing sameer shaikh instead of shakil khan

On my profile my name is incorrect its showing sameer shaikh instead of shakil khan: Please help me for the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-my-profile-my-name-is-incorrect-its-showing/01c177a5-b73f-433b-8816-ab42fcc27dcd
  6. Why does my SSD show incorrect space but in settings its correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my SSD show incorrect space but in settings its correct?: This just recently started to show incorrect information could someone tell me how to fix this or what has happened to make this occur?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ssd-show-incorrect-space-but-in/4623114c-3eec-41c4-a331-79621d0e456d
  7. Why does my SSD show incorrect space but in settings its correct?

Why does my SSD show incorrect space but in settings its correct?: This just recently started to show incorrect information could someone tell me how to fix this or what has happened to make this occur?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ssd-show-incorrect-space-but-in/4623114c-3eec-41c4-a331-79621d0e456d
  8. Icons for pdf's showing up incorrectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons for pdf's showing up incorrectly: Hello, I've been using my PC normally for the past month or so, but suddenly all the PDFs on my PC have begun to display the wrong icon, and it seemed to appear just after I connected to my university account's OneDrive. Have I done something wrong? I have already tried to...
  9. Icons for pdf's showing up incorrectly

Icons for pdf's showing up incorrectly: Hello, I've been using my PC normally for the past month or so, but suddenly all the PDFs on my PC have begun to display the wrong icon, and it seemed to appear just after I connected to my university account's OneDrive. Have I done something wrong? I have already tried to...
  10. Microsoft account shows incorrect country

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account shows incorrect country: Sorry if this is the wrong group, I can not find a suitable one to post this question on.When I log onto my Microsoft account and look at my recent activity it shows my location of my IP address as the USA, despite the fact I am in the UK. I have check with my ISP and...