Windows 10: Windows showing unusual behaviour.

Discus and support Windows showing unusual behaviour. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently I was notified that I should be updated (1809) and moreover the whole laptop was showing unusual behaviour. I eventually updated and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zaris47, Oct 1, 2019.

1. zaris47 Win User

Windows showing unusual behaviour.

Recently I was notified that I should be updated (1809) and moreover the whole laptop was showing unusual behaviour. I eventually updated and after that the system has been showing unusual behaviour of which are

-The texts dissapear from incons, task manager and all

-Whenever I try to open Chrome , the whole pc freezes to the point where the only option is a Power kill

-Disk usage is 100% with no processes on task manager. There are processes but they dont add upto 100% usage combined.

The only thing I did prior to the update was force remove some bloatware since I wanted smoother experience.

I tried using DISM and tried to upgrade my pc to 1903 with media creation tool but the problem still persists.

Thank you.

PS : I also tried the windows repair method tutorial from this forum.

:)

zaris47, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Phillmont Win User

Hibernating laptop changes to sleep behaviour after Windows 10 May 2019 update

Hi Aditya,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried the two steps (turning of Hybrid sleep and Fast startup) you suggested but to no avail. Okay, for your two questions:

1. My laptop is a HP Pavilion 14-bf101tx, and currently running Windows 10 1903 (upgrading from 1809).
    2. Nope. No error messages. I suppose the boot process was successful, however, my battery was reduced. That's why I suggest the post title as "Hibernating changes to sleep behaviour" because the battery level reduction looks like sleep behaviour.

Please inform me of any diagnostics information you might need. Thank you for your kind assistance.

Phillmont, Oct 1, 2019
  3. ¡Firedog Win User
    How to correct unusual behaviour in Windows 10 Mail application

Not so, I'm afraid. The original poster was complaining of strange behaviour in
    WLM, which is his abbreviation for Windows Live Mail, a different animal entirely. The clue was in the forum breadcrumb:

Applies to Windows Essentials |

Windows Live Mail
    |
    Program performance

¡Firedog, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Jack4_335 Win User

External hard drive ununsual behaviour

Thank you for getting back so quickly. Unfortunately it displayed the same behaviour any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jack4_335, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows showing unusual behaviour. - Similar Threads - showing unusual behaviour

2. influence behaviour of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    influence behaviour of windows: hello i want to add a menu bar for my system using rainmeter which i did but this bar overlaps with other windows so i was looking for a way how to influence windows behavior so it would be like in the taskbar case but i couldn't find it so i am here please if you know the...
  3. task Manager shows something unusual

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task Manager shows something unusual: i am worried whether my cpu has problem? normally the graph of the cpu only has one line, but today when I opened it, two different lines appeared. is this an error? And does it need to be handled?...
  4. Bluetooth mouse left click shows unusual behaviour.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse left click shows unusual behaviour.: Bluetooth mouse left click presses the back button on chrome. I am working on Windows 10 OS Build 19043.1110 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-mouse-left-click-shows-unusual-behaviour/498e1385-0c92-4850-96df-54808f27c467
  5. Taskbar clock - new and unusual behaviour related to RuntimeBroker.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar clock - new and unusual behaviour related to RuntimeBroker.exe: After upgrading to build 2004 I noticed that if I teminate all RuntimeBrokers from task manager (I like to keep the number of running processes to a minimum) the task bar's clock will crash when clicked on. Specifically what crashes is ShellExperienceHost.exe, with faulting...
  6. What is this behaviour Windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is this behaviour Windows?: I really don't understand what's wrong with Windows 10 2004 and 20H2 versions. I am literally fed up of this irresponsible behaviour by windows. Some days ago, I noticed that the 30gb main content in my D: drive was missing. I thought that it might be my error but at the same...
  7. unusual behaviour by exe file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unusual behaviour by exe file: PUA:Win32/Solvusof, every time I scan defender says unusual behaviour for download folder in F, low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unusual-behaviour-by-exe-file/ef3770d3-3c19-409a-b891-e4500a0fcfad
  8. Windows showing unusual behaviour after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows showing unusual behaviour after update: Recently I was notified that I should be updated (1809) and moreover the whole laptop was showing unusual behaviour. I eventually updated and after that the system has been showing unusual behaviour of which are -The texts dissapear from incons, task manager and all...
  9. Unusual Power Behaviour.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusual Power Behaviour.: The last two days, my laptop has been failing to power up on mains, the only work around for now is having to do a re-boot before it will kick in on the mains supply, I haven't changed any settings, or never been in or near the BIOS. Once I have done a re-boot, the mains...
  10. explorer windows behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    explorer windows behaviour: my win 10 explorer windows have started to freak out.. when calling the windows either via WIN E or via double click the icon in tool bar it opens to full screen in the right hand display, I have dual display. Any attempt to move window with mouse or minimize and the window...