Windows 10: Windows showing wrong font in certain programs

Discus and support Windows showing wrong font in certain programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So recently WIndows has been showing the wrong font on some programssome examples... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Knci., Jul 19, 2022.

1. Knci. Win User

Windows showing wrong font in certain programs

So recently WIndows has been showing the wrong font on some programssome examples

:)

Knci., Jul 19, 2022

2. Anyone know how to make fonts?

Exactly what the title suggests.

Do I need a certain program or just to edit an existing font? And if so how do I do that?

There is a certain style of writing I want to make a font of, but I don't know how to.

So does anyone know how?*Wtf :wtf:

Sledgehammerhyena, Jul 19, 2022
  3. EBFH Win User
    Certain programs show small font

Some of the programs I have installed on my Windows 10 Pro show very small font size when I open an additional in-app window. For example when I launch the program the main window shows fine but then when I choose to open another window from within, it
    will show a very small (close to impossible to read) font size.

Please find attached a screenshot sample.

4. Windows showing wrong font in certain programs

Download Windows 10 Font Pack

Thanks for the info but it's not the solution to what I need. It does not include the complete list of fonts originally included in windows 10. In addition to the fact that as it is mentioned in it at the time you restore the system, you will for certain
    lose other information that is unnecessary to delete and could be hard to restore. In previous editions there is a downloadable package with all the fonts which allows you to fix fonts problems without messing around with other configurations. If you follow
    the steps suggested you need to restore corel, acrobat, illustrator, among other programs since each one of them have some unique fonts.

Marco A.Garrido - Live, Jul 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows showing wrong font in certain programs

1. Windows showing wrong font in certain programs - Similar Threads - showing wrong font

2. Font is showing wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font is showing wrong: Several websites are displaying totally wrong font. Also, when using editing software I'm told I am missing the font Futura Medium which I am not, as I have the entire Futura font family installed.SO I suspect the problem is in Futura font, so when websites use this font its...
  3. Font is showing wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font is showing wrong: Several websites are displaying totally wrong font. Also, when using editing software I'm told I am missing the font Futura Medium which I am not, as I have the entire Futura font family installed.SO I suspect the problem is in Futura font, so when websites use this font its...
  4. Windows showing wrong font in certain programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing wrong font in certain programs: So recently WIndows has been showing the wrong font on some programssome examples https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-showing-wrong-font-in-certain-programs/3b908aee-305d-467c-98f1-097426c7d110
  5. Wrong system font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong system font: Hi I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro, but the system font is partially wrong. It is simply too bug in many places. I have already made sure that the font setting is at 100%. Here is an example from MSSQL SMS: [ATTACH] The last item "Properties" has the correct...
  6. Weird Default Fonts In Certain Programs Within Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Default Fonts In Certain Programs Within Windows 10: [ATTACH] I recently built a new PC and im noticing that some programs have weird fonts. For instance Zoom the font is randomly bold or not bold depending on the letter. Excel is the same way. Chrome is fine and other areas are fine. Is this a font issue that's corrupt? Is...
  7. The wrong font is displaying.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The wrong font is displaying.: Dear Microsoft & Users, I am experiencing this specifically on my Laptop, i've tried it on different computers, its working fine on others but not in mine. System Details :- Lenovo Z-51, Windows 10 [ATTACH]...
  8. wrong font

wrong font: the font on my task bar is one I can't read, how do I change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-font/7f72be38-b154-4569-a188-b5097717172a
  9. Icons for certain programs showing up blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons for certain programs showing up blank: I have 2 programs whose icons suddenly stopped showing. It's both on old shortcuts, new shortcuts and the .exe file in itself as well, so even though I change the shortcut icon, the main icon still stays blank. The 2 programs are CEMU (Wii U emulator) and Assassin's Creed...
  10. Certain programs show small font

Certain programs show small font: Some of the programs I have installed on my Windows 10 Pro show very small font size when I open an additional in-app window. For example when I launch the program the main window shows fine but then when I choose to open another window from within, it will show a very small...