Windows 10: Windows shows a program was installed before I bought the computer?

Discus and support Windows shows a program was installed before I bought the computer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I asked this question before but got no replies so I thought I would make it a more general question. Previous post here: - HP Sure Run shows an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wiganken, May 25, 2021.

1. wiganken Win User

Windows shows a program was installed before I bought the computer?

I asked this question before but got no replies so I thought I would make it a more general question. Previous post here: - HP Sure Run shows an install date 10 months before PC was setup? More general post here: - HP EliteDesk 705 G5 Desktop Mini PC running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit v20H2, Build 19042.985. Bought new from Technoworld and first setup on 12th January 2021. Looking at the installed programs list I see all are dated 12th January 2021 or later except for HP Sure Run. This shows an install date of 11th March 2020, which is 10 months before I set it up for the first time from new. Q1 Can anyone explain this? A Windows reporting error maybe? Q2 Has anyone else found programs that show they were installed months before the PC was first set up?

:)

wiganken, May 25, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2021
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Windows shows a program was installed before I bought the computer? [​IMG]

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, May 25, 2021
  4. Windows shows a program was installed before I bought the computer?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows shows a program was installed before I bought the computer?

1. Windows shows a program was installed before I bought the computer? - Similar Threads - shows program was

2. Where are the installation files of a program I bought from the App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the installation files of a program I bought from the App Store: HiI've just paid and installed a program from the Microsoft App Store web site for the first time. When it was installed there was a 'Open' button, the program opened. All looks ok and opens from the pinned icon on the start menu.But when I go into my machine I can't find the...
  3. Where are the installation files of a program I bought from the App Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are the installation files of a program I bought from the App Store: HiI've just paid and installed a program from the Microsoft App Store web site for the first time. When it was installed there was a 'Open' button, the program opened. All looks ok and opens from the pinned icon on the start menu.But when I go into my machine I can't find the...
  4. Recently Re installed a game, and a windows program I have never seen before was installed....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recently Re installed a game, and a windows program I have never seen before was installed....: I recently re-installed battle field 4, and after installing it I noticed this windows program was installed with it. The last time I installed BF4, Microsoft Update Health Tools didnt get installed. So I am just curious as to what it is/does as I have never seen it before....
  5. How to install a game that was bought before to a new PC?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install a game that was bought before to a new PC?: I have purchased a new PC. The problem is that I want to install a game that I bought via Microsoft Store last year. When I go to the store it wants me to purchase it again....
  6. How long should it take before I can install a game I bought?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How long should it take before I can install a game I bought?: I just bought Forza Horizen 4 in the windows store expecting that it would be available directly after I made the purchase. However this isn't the case. I paid using Ideal via the browser. There was a pop-up that told me that as soon as I was ready with the paiment that I...
  7. Backup program installations before Windows re-installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup program installations before Windows re-installation: Dear all Again I have to do a complete re-installation of Windows since microsoft isn't able to solve my problems. Since I have a big development environment with a lot of different software installed it takes me always up to 2-3 day until I have everything re-installed and...
  8. I bought windows 10, bur it will not boot to install on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought windows 10, bur it will not boot to install on my computer: Split from this thread. I bought windows 10, bur it will not boot to install on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-10-bur-it-will-not-boot-to/6929379a-f769-4872-bb7c-f25377bb821f
  9. Image of disk before/after installing programs on Win 10 new computer?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Image of disk before/after installing programs on Win 10 new computer?: I am in the process of setting up a new HP computer, Win 10, Ver 1803, Build 17134.191. It has a partition with the O/S etc. on it to restore. 1) I want to make an image of the new computer disk on an external disk in case the new disk goes bad. Should I make the image...
  10. I bought the program, but it will not start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought the program, but it will not start: Hi guys i little speak english and im so sorry i have problem on windows I bought the program, but it will not start i have same problem to some other programs! [ATTACH]...