Windows 10: Windows shows me that version 1803 is the latest version for me as of 22nd of November 2018!

Discus and support Windows shows me that version 1803 is the latest version for me as of 22nd of November 2018! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As the title says, When I press check for updates in hope to get the latest Windows updates, it shows me that build 1803 is the latest and it isn't I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abdelfattah Radwan, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Windows shows me that version 1803 is the latest version for me as of 22nd of November 2018!

As the title says, When I press check for updates in hope to get the latest Windows updates, it shows me that build 1803 is the latest and it isn't I guess...

The specifications of my personal computer are as follows if they will help...

- 4 GB RAM

- Intel i5 3330-S @ 2.7 GHz

- 3 TB of storage (100 gb free in the OS partition)

I hope someone could help me.

Thanks!

:)

Abdelfattah Radwan, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

1. Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    2. Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Nov 22, 2018
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Windows shows me that version 1803 is the latest version for me as of 22nd of November 2018! [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Windows shows me that version 1803 is the latest version for me as of 22nd of November 2018! cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Windows shows me that version 1803 is the latest version for me as of 22nd of November 2018!

What is latest version of windows 10 home edition ?

As of today, the latest version is version 1709.

Windows 10 version 1803 is due on 10th April 2018.

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows shows me that version 1803 is the latest version for me as of 22nd of November 2018!

1. Windows shows me that version 1803 is the latest version for me as of 22nd of November 2018! - Similar Threads - shows version 1803

2. Windows 10 Version 1803 refuses to update to the latest version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Version 1803 refuses to update to the latest version.: A few months ago, I had managed to recover a laptop I used to use before it fell into what could best be discribed as a comatose state from an accidental spil, ever since then I have been trying to update Windows 10 to 21H2, only for each attempt to fail on me and revert back...
  3. Windows 10 Version 1803 refuses to update to the latest version.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Version 1803 refuses to update to the latest version.: A few months ago, I had managed to recover a laptop I used to use before it fell into what could best be discribed as a comatose state from an accidental spil, ever since then I have been trying to update Windows 10 to 21H2, only for each attempt to fail on me and revert back...
  4. Windows 10 Version 1803 refuses to update to the latest version.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Not letting me update to the latest Version On Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Not letting me update to the latest Version On Windows: Hello, I Want to Upgrade but for some reason It will keep on saying This when i kept on checking for updates. "No Updates Needed" So I'm hitting a brick wall... Is This Some Hoax? Please Fix this....
  6. Windows 10 Not letting me update to the latest Version On Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Not letting me update to the latest Version On Windows: Hello, I Want to Upgrade but for some reason It will keep on saying This when i kept on checking for updates. "No Updates Needed" So I'm hitting a brick wall... Is This Some Hoax? Please Fix this....
  7. Windows 10 Not letting me update to the latest Version On Windows

8. Windows 10 update 1803 to latest version

Windows 10 update 1803 to latest version: I was trying to install windows update for my Windows 10 version 1803 and every time it start to install it get freeze on 48% and I have to shut off the computer and restart it to undo the update installation. tried to get the update manually with windows 10 update assistant...
  9. I'm trying to update windows to the latest version from version 1803

I'm trying to update windows to the latest version from version 1803: Hey, Recently I tried to update my windows to the latest version from version 1803. Few days ago I saw that the new update is available. The update had begun once it reached 29% my laptop restarted. I checked Windows Update and it said: Unable to install some updates...
  10. 2018-19 Cumulative windows 10 version 1803

2018-19 Cumulative windows 10 version 1803: Since the above update my computer has become incredibly slow starting and often freezes. Now its so slow I am worried I am running out of physical memory. I have 1.56 GB left out of $4.00 GB. Often cant open my mail and get the message "Run the broken exe and the next...