Windows 10: Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text

Discus and support Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The windows shut down options for lock restart sleep etc. white text and I can't see it correctly at night if I go full 100% brightness that will blind... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Eri Chan Twin, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text

The windows shut down options for lock restart sleep etc. white text and I can't see it correctly at night if I go full 100% brightness that will blind me so how do I change it back to black?

:)

Eri Chan Twin, Apr 5, 2023

2. no sleep option in lock screen

sorry if this has been asked before, but i couldn't find anything about a missing sleep option from the lock screen, only a shut down option.

i recently had to reinstall windows 10 (home), and since i've reinstalled, i've lost my sleep option from the lock screen. i can only tell the computer to sleep from the start menu. when i do lock my computer, the only buttons i have are network, ease of access, and to shut down. there's not even a restart option.

is there a way to add the restart/sleep back in? multiple people live here, so i don't want them being able to access my computer while i'm away at work, and i'd prefer to not have to completely shut down after each session.

nikarijamko, Apr 5, 2023
  3. Sleep option

The sleep option has disappeared from my start menu, leaving the options of only restart or shut down. At the same time, all my images and text have become slightly distorted--sort of flattened a bit. Any suggestions as to either problem? Thanks.

JohnBuckley_016, Apr 5, 2023
  4. ilgoldman Win User

Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text :confused:*Mad Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Apr 5, 2023
Thema:

Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text

1. Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text - Similar Threads - Shut Down Options

2. Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text: The windows shut down options for lock restart sleep etc. white text and I can't see it correctly at night if I go full 100% brightness that will blind me so how do I change it back to black? posting again as It seems my screenshot did not get included....
  3. Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text: The windows shut down options for lock restart sleep etc. white text and I can't see it correctly at night if I go full 100% brightness that will blind me so how do I change it back to black? posting again as It seems my screenshot did not get included....
  4. Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text: The windows shut down options for lock restart sleep etc. white text and I can't see it correctly at night if I go full 100% brightness that will blind me so how do I change it back to black?...
  6. Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Shut Down Options Lock, Restart, Sleep, And Etc. White Text: The windows shut down options for lock restart sleep etc. white text and I can't see it correctly at night if I go full 100% brightness that will blind me so how do I change it back to black?...
  7. Win 10 crashing just before I press shut down, restart, sleep etc.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 crashing just before I press shut down, restart, sleep etc.....: My pc laptop has been driving me nuts. When I go to shut down, restart, sleep or any action involving powering down, the moment I move over a button to press it that action alone causes my pc to completely shut off complete loss of power and then reboot automatically. Even...
  8. Power button at start up menu no longer gives option to shut down, restart, etc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power button at start up menu no longer gives option to shut down, restart, etc.: Pressing it does not do anything anymore. Please help. submitted by /u/Chleifrei [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxz5jj/power_button_at_start_up_menu_no_longer_gives/
  9. No Sleep option in the Shut Down Menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    No Sleep option in the Shut Down Menu.: I have a newly installed OS on a Desktop. There is no Sleep option in the Shut Down menu. I have run two .reg files [from Ten Forums] which said they were successfully, and checked that everything was OK in Device Manager [as recommended by a post here in Ten Forums]. Has...
  10. Sleep and Shut Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep and Shut Down: Using Windows 10. After last update, when I put my computer to sleep and then close the lid, it shuts itself down. Power settings are all as before the update.....I selected the option to have the computer go to sleep when the lid is closed. Anyone else having this...