Windows 10: Windows shutdown during updates

Discus and support Windows shutdown during updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i was updating to the latest version of windows 10. Download went well then it said restart your pc, after doing that its shows "windows updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Saurabh18, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Saurabh18 Win User

Windows shutdown during updates

Hi, i was updating to the latest version of windows 10. Download went well then it said restart your pc, after doing that its shows "windows updating do not turn off your pc" it went well but now at 87% pc gets shutdown automatically. When i start pc again, it shows same windows updating and then gets shutdown. What to do now? Kindly help.

:)

Saurabh18, Mar 17, 2021

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 17, 2021
  3. little cat, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

Thema:

1. Windows shutdown during updates - Similar Threads - shutdown during updates

2. Windows crashes during shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes during shutdown: Hi,i've got the problem, that my Laptop Lenovo Legion y720 with win10 crashes during shutdown. I've replaced the 256gb ssd with a 1tb ssd recently, i suspect, that this could be the reason. The complete 256gb was cloned into the 1tb ssd including the windows files.Here you...
  3. Windows crashes during shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes during shutdown: Hi,i've got the problem, that my Laptop Lenovo Legion y720 with win10 crashes during shutdown. I've replaced the 256gb ssd with a 1tb ssd recently, i suspect, that this could be the reason. The complete 256gb was cloned into the 1tb ssd including the windows files.Here you...
  4. Windows crashes during shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Shutdown during update on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown during update on windows 10: My laptop accidentally shutdown by itself due to an electrical problem, even though my laptop is being updated like this picture. What will happen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutdown-during-update-on-windows-10/22fdba57-2433-41f5-b995-c44069db321e
  6. Shutdown during update on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shutdown during update on windows 10: My laptop accidentally shutdown by itself due to an electrical problem, even though my laptop is being updated like this picture. What will happen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutdown-during-update-on-windows-10/22fdba57-2433-41f5-b995-c44069db321e
  7. Shutdown during update on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Shutdown during reset

Shutdown during reset: hello i am a proud owner of a lenovo thinkpad t440 . Recently i put it to a reset and it shut down automatically i have installed windows again now it works fine i just wanted to know what is the cause of this problem and how to fix it PLS RESPOND...
  9. Error during shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error during shutdown: When I tried to shut down, nvpbc plugin shutdown message appeared. My PC use the new windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-during-shutdown/8c88ca25-79ef-41ca-9647-3ca61fa4190d
  10. Shutdown during updating to version 1903

Shutdown during updating to version 1903: Hello, My computer keeps shutting down while I'm trying to update to Windows version 1903. It is performing shutdown while the progress on the blue screen is at 48%. Shortly before that it pops up a small window, but it's too briefly to read. After turning it back on, it...