Windows 10: Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing

Discus and support Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I using windows 10 pro I accidentali turned off the log on;log off and shutdown sound in registry What to do? Any answers?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidAndrei1, May 9, 2020.

1. Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing

I using windows 10 pro

I accidentali turned off the log on;log off and shutdown sound in registry

What to do?

Any answers?

:)

DavidAndrei1, May 9, 2020
  2. roy111 Win User

Somebody else is logged in at shutdown

I have the same message when i shutdown and restart, since updating to 1709, win 10 pro,
    i don't think someone is actually logged in, hope someone know more...

Step to reproduce:

A

logut

on the login window select shut down or restart

the message appears

B

turn on pc

on the login window do not log in

select shut down or restart

the message appears

roy111, May 9, 2020
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, May 9, 2020
  4. Wozzer Win User

Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing

Struggling to log on

Hello all,

I have a friend who registered here a couple of weeks ago (Jacko28), but he's struggling to log on. He logs on, but once trying to create a post - it logs him out.

He's deleted cookies, tried a diffrent browers, and other various things.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Wasley

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing

1. Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing - Similar Threads - shutdown log log

2. Shutdown problem. logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown problem. logs: Günlük Adı: System Kaynak: EventLog Tarih: 23.12.2022 22:52:34 Olay Kimliği: 6008 Görev Kategorisi:Yok Düzey: Hata Anahtar sözcükler:Klasik Kullanıcı: Yok Bilgisayar: DESKTOP-R29RETJ Açıklama: 22:14:11, ‎23.‎12.‎2022 tarihinde gerçekleşen önceki sistem kapanışı beklenmiyordu....
  3. Shutdown problem. logs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shutdown problem. logs: Günlük Adı: System Kaynak: EventLog Tarih: 23.12.2022 22:52:34 Olay Kimliği: 6008 Görev Kategorisi:Yok Düzey: Hata Anahtar sözcükler:Klasik Kullanıcı: Yok Bilgisayar: DESKTOP-R29RETJ Açıklama: 22:14:11, ‎23.‎12.‎2022 tarihinde gerçekleşen önceki sistem kapanışı beklenmiyordu....
  4. Log on AND log Off sounds..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log on AND log Off sounds..: I cant seem to find the log on and log off sound options in the customize sound menu, tho I changed the and selected the play sounds on startup option, I have a windows 11 Inspiron, is the option there somewhere else if yes where??...
  5. Log on AND log Off sounds..

Log on AND log Off sounds..: I cant seem to find the log on and log off sound options in the customize sound menu, tho I changed the and selected the play sounds on startup option, I have a windows 11 Inspiron, is the option there somewhere else if yes where??...
  6. Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds: Hi,I want to apply the log-on, log-off & shutdown sounds to my windows 11 laptop made by HP. I tried a couple of methods, but even after that, the sounds don't play when required. Is there anything you could do?...
  7. Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds

Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds: Hi,I want to apply the log-on, log-off & shutdown sounds to my windows 11 laptop made by HP. I tried a couple of methods, but even after that, the sounds don't play when required. Is there anything you could do?...
  8. Windows shutdown, login and log off sounds are missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows shutdown, login and log off sounds are missing: Hello. I noticed that the windows shutdown, login and logoff themes are missing. Did they get removed or is there a way to actually enable them. I tried the method of setting the number to 0 in regedit and enabling the sounds but that did not work. I would like it if there...
  9. Log Off/Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Log Off/Shutdown: Our home W10 PC contains 4 user accounts. Three of the users log in then shutdown the PC when they have finished using the shutdown at the bottom left hand side of the screen. When I boot the PC and log in the other users accounts say that they are still logged in to the PC...
  10. Change the colour of the Shutdown/Log-off screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the colour of the Shutdown/Log-off screen?: I know how to change the colour of the log on screen but not the log off screen, any ideas? 31153