Windows 10: Windows Shuts down on first boot up. Works fine after I boot up again.

Discus and support Windows Shuts down on first boot up. Works fine after I boot up again. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I built a PC a week ago. Ever since i have this issue. When i turn on the PC for the first time after a while, it turns off immediately after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ali Hyder Mulji, May 1, 2019.

1. Windows Shuts down on first boot up. Works fine after I boot up again.

I built a PC a week ago. Ever since i have this issue. When i turn on the PC for the first time after a while, it turns off immediately after the "GIGABYTE" startup logo and then when i turn it on again it works fine. The error details in the reliability history are:

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎01-‎05-‎2019 17:03

Status

Report sent

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: a0

Parameter 1: 10e

Parameter 2: a

Parameter 3: 22cf

Parameter 4: 5a4d

OS version: 10_0_17763

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 16393

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: rejected_by_rule

Server information: 8039598f-e3b1-49f0-bf63-00d17f065dcd

Please help. Thank you!!

:)

Ali Hyder Mulji, May 1, 2019
  2. erixx Win User

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, May 1, 2019
  3. freaksavior, May 1, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Windows Shuts down on first boot up. Works fine after I boot up again.

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows Shuts down on first boot up. Works fine after I boot up again.

1. Windows Shuts down on first boot up. Works fine after I boot up again. - Similar Threads - Shuts down boot

2. Restart or shutting down after booting or while booting up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart or shutting down after booting or while booting up.: I was playing a game and then the computer suddenly restart, again and again after booting up and even while booting up. I already unchacked the automatic boot up setting in msconfig before because it happened already. But now, it happened again. I even try the bootrec...
  3. BOOT LOOP AFTER SUDDEN SHUT DOWN

BOOT LOOP AFTER SUDDEN SHUT DOWN: Hello fellas.I need your help immediately. Let me start the story.I was playing some Rocket League when my power suddenly cut off in the entire house.Of course this also shut down my computer.After the power got back,my PC was not booting Windows at all.Just blue screens and...
  4. PC shuts down shortly after boot

PC shuts down shortly after boot: Today I had an unusual error that Windows did not start properly and I performed a normal restart. It will shut down now shortly after boot, either at the log in screen or after I log in, approximately just one minute. Safe mode runs fine so I'm suspecting there are...
  5. Will not Boot after problems with shutting down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Will not Boot after problems with shutting down.: Lenovo IdeaPad 710S-13ISK i5-6200U Windows 10 Used it on a normal day then all of a sudden it won't shut down. Kept going straight to lock screen. Nothing i tried would shut it down. Except long pressing the power key. Next time i boot the computer it doesn't get to...
  6. Windows logo is pixelated at first boot (works fine after a restart)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo is pixelated at first boot (works fine after a restart): Windows logo is pixelated when I first turn on my computer. After I restart it it's working fine [img] This is what it looks like ^ - then I restart it and it boots just fine The computer will not work if the pixelated screen is shown, the screen will turn black...
  7. Unable to boot up after shutting down the pc with the power button on

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to boot up after shutting down the pc with the power button on: Hello I am writing this here and hoping for the reasoning behind the problem. I recently bought z97-g43 motherboard as the old one broke and after buying it i got a replacement as every time when i was shutting down the pc with the button on the case the pc wouldnt turn on...
  8. SOLUTION: Computer won't shut down / Boots up automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    SOLUTION: Computer won't shut down / Boots up automatically: Hi Folks, I had been struggling with my Windows 10 install, my machine wouldn't go to sleep and booted itself up automatically. I have been trawling this forum and a few others and none of the advice worked. Yesterday the problem went away and I thought it might have...
  9. Computer shuts down on its own, then boots back up

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer shuts down on its own, then boots back up: This issue has only started today. I recently got a new motherboard, new CPU, and new memory. Everything had been working absolutely perfectly until today. While playing a game (SC2) my computer will abruptly shut down on its own, then re-boot after a few seconds. All the LED...
  10. First boot fails to boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    First boot fails to boot up: I had this issue since day one. I figure I am in the right place and ask for the right answers. Pretty much every first boot after it being powered off for a while, it stays stuck on the splash screen. I would force a power off and restart it and it goes through with no...