Windows 10: Windows Shuts down on first boot up. Works fine after I boot up again.

Discus and support Windows Shuts down on first boot up. Works fine after I boot up again. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I built a PC a week ago. Ever since i have this issue. When i turn on the PC for the first time after a while, it turns off immediately after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ali Hyder Mulji, May 1, 2019.

1. Windows Shuts down on first boot up. Works fine after I boot up again.

I built a PC a week ago. Ever since i have this issue. When i turn on the PC for the first time after a while, it turns off immediately after the "GIGABYTE" startup logo and then when i turn it on again it works fine. The error details in the reliability history are:

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎01-‎05-‎2019 17:03

Status

Report sent

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: a0

Parameter 1: 10e

Parameter 2: a

Parameter 3: 22cf

Parameter 4: 5a4d

OS version: 10_0_17763

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 16393

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: rejected_by_rule

Server information: 8039598f-e3b1-49f0-bf63-00d17f065dcd

Please help. Thank you!!

:)

Ali Hyder Mulji, May 1, 2019
  2. erixx Win User

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, May 1, 2019
  3. freaksavior, May 1, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Windows Shuts down on first boot up. Works fine after I boot up again.

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows Shuts down on first boot up. Works fine after I boot up again.

1. Windows Shuts down on first boot up. Works fine after I boot up again. - Similar Threads - Shuts down boot

2. PC boots back up after shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots back up after shutting down: I have windows 11 and every time i click power off, and shuts off, a second later it will boot back up and usually when this occurs I just turn the pc off by the power supply. How can i fix this issue? I have tried adjusting power plans and automatic startup and still does...
  3. PC boots back up after shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC boots back up after shutting down: I have windows 11 and every time i click power off, and shuts off, a second later it will boot back up and usually when this occurs I just turn the pc off by the power supply. How can i fix this issue? I have tried adjusting power plans and automatic startup and still does...
  4. No signal to screen after restart, shut down/ cold boot works fine

in Windows 10 Customization
    No signal to screen after restart, shut down/ cold boot works fine: Windows 10 ProI didn't open my computer for last 2 weeks it work perfectly.Today when I open my computer it work fine after two hour of work I tried to restart my computer but my computer is not restarting the light did't turn off and suddenly my monitor say no signal coming...
  5. Trouble booting up after shut down over night?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Trouble booting up after shut down over night?: When turning on computer after being off all night, I have to try 2 or 3 times before it will boot up. If I shut it down once it's running a few minutes, it boots up just fine. The last two mornings after shut down it has had trouble booting up. Would the battery on the...
  6. Windows defender shutting down shortly after PC booting up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender shutting down shortly after PC booting up: Can anyone help me figure out why windows defender will not run? Here is the situation: If I restart the PC defender will turn on fine, shortly after booting up it shuts itself off. If I click the 'restart' button under the defender icon in the taskbar it 'thinks' for a...
  7. laptop shuts down right after first boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    laptop shuts down right after first boot: so i recently updated my windows 10 laptop, now when i power it up, it shuts off, its fine on the second boot, its just annoying. any tips? TIA submitted by /u/LardLord56789 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 won't boot up after shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't boot up after shutting down: I have been having this problem for a while now. Every time I shutdown Windows 10 and I power it up again it is stuck on the boot screen I don't know what you call it. Windows can boot if I manually restart it with the physical buttons/cutting power to the computer. I have...
  9. Restart or shutting down after booting or while booting up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart or shutting down after booting or while booting up.: I was playing a game and then the computer suddenly restart, again and again after booting up and even while booting up. I already unchacked the automatic boot up setting in msconfig before because it happened already. But now, it happened again. I even try the bootrec...
  10. First boot fails to boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    First boot fails to boot up: I had this issue since day one. I figure I am in the right place and ask for the right answers. Pretty much every first boot after it being powered off for a while, it stays stuck on the splash screen. I would force a power off and restart it and it goes through with no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer shuts down first time I turn it on works fine second time

2. win 10 shuts down on first boot

3. rocket league boots then shuts down