Windows 10: Windows shuts down on startup

Discus and support Windows shuts down on startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, I really need some help about this: I was using my laptop this afternoon and it suddenly shuts down without a warning. Then I tried to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hoitsleo, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Windows shuts down on startup

Hi guys, I really need some help about this: I was using my laptop this afternoon and it suddenly shuts down without a warning. Then I tried to start it again and it just shuts down while entering the login password. This happened like 3 or 4 times in a row. After this I tried to boot on safe mode and it had no problems. On Event Viewer it showed a lot of errors like "DCOM got error 1053 attempting to start the service Wsearch with arguments unavailable" or something similar regarding other services. Some time ago, the laptop would just lock up and I had to force the shutdown. I guess this was a heating problem because the fan wires had some problems. After some fixing, I think it was solved and that problem didn't happen again, but now this one's even worse because I can't even enter Windows. Could you just help me on this? I really need to do something about this. Thank you all in advance!

submitted by /u/hoitsleo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hoitsleo, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Windows shuts down on startup

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows shuts down on startup

1. Windows shuts down on startup - Similar Threads - shuts down startup

2. Shut down and startup Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shut down and startup Problem: Cant able to shutdown and startup properly.Solution!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-and-startup-problem/f856f8a7-7332-4f4c-9243-654791cd7086
  3. Shut down and startup Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down and startup Problem: Cant able to shutdown and startup properly.Solution!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-and-startup-problem/f856f8a7-7332-4f4c-9243-654791cd7086
  4. Shut down and startup Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop shuts down during startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shuts down during startup: The laptop started restarting all of a sudden couple of days ago.I did factory reset but it did not work.My battery is dead but while plugging in same problem occurs.What should I do next?...
  6. Laptop shuts down during startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shuts down during startup: The laptop started restarting all of a sudden couple of days ago.I did factory reset but it did not work.My battery is dead but while plugging in same problem occurs.What should I do next?...
  7. Apps shutting down at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps shutting down at startup: I am having this issue: every time I run any program right after turning on my pc, it closes by itself after 2-3 seconds. Is this a known issue? submitted by /u/eyebrow911 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyp8jb/apps_shutting_down_at_startup/
  8. Network shutting down on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network shutting down on startup: Hi I have weird problem if there's topic already created sorry in advance. So i put my computer to sleep and let's say i wake it up 5 mins later, what happens? My internet icon goes to red then a minute later it goes to yellow, then again red and again yellow, in 3rd...
  9. Strange messages at startup and shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange messages at startup and shut down: As of a few weeks ago I am getting new popup messages every time I start and stop Win10. I have tried start/restart in Safe Mode and with the internet disconnected. They go by very fast and I am unable to read some. I recorded the procedures with a camera and sent it to a...
  10. Computer shuts down on Windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer shuts down on Windows 10 startup: I am running Windows 10 pro and I have a persistent problem. I have re-installed windows 10 about 4 times, and the same problem keeps coming back. When I start my computer, it will finish post, then as soon as windows starts to load the computer shuts down. I can then restart...