Windows 10: WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!

Discus and support WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last several months and with increasing frequency, my up-to-date windows 10 shuts itself down. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or not doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dom Polski, Dec 1, 2022.

1. WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!

For the last several months and with increasing frequency, my up-to-date windows 10 shuts itself down. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or not doing and it occurs from severa times each day to more than a half dozen times per day. There are no error messages but occassionally upon boot up, I'll get a message that my battery is very low when it checks out at 98%. HELP!!

:)

Dom Polski, Dec 1, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Ernie San Win User

WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!

Windows 10 is unable to complete shut down

We suggest doing these troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1. Hard Reset

• Shut down your computer.
    • Remove the cable and wires connected to your computer.
    • Press the Power button for 10 seconds to completely drain your device.
    • Check if there's any changes.
    Method 2. Shutdown trick.

• Press Windows key.
    • Press and hold Shift.
    • Click the Power icon.
    • Select and click Shutdown.
    Let us know the outcome.

Ernie San, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!

1. WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN! - Similar Threads - SHUTS ITSELF DOWN

2. WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!: For the last several months and with increasing frequency, my up-to-date windows 10 shuts itself down. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or not doing and it occurs from severa times each day to more than a half dozen times per day. There are no error messages but occassionally...
  3. WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!: For the last several months and with increasing frequency, my up-to-date windows 10 shuts itself down. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or not doing and it occurs from severa times each day to more than a half dozen times per day. There are no error messages but occassionally...
  4. Pc kept shutting down by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc kept shutting down by itself: My pc has been shutting down by itself for the last week, whenever the PC crash, the light and everything inside the PC is still working fine but the monitor and my kb/m were shut down in the process. Sometimes it would still shut down by itself when I'm not even doing...
  5. Pc kept shutting down by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc kept shutting down by itself: My pc has been shutting down by itself for the last week, whenever the PC crash, the light and everything inside the PC is still working fine but the monitor and my kb/m were shut down in the process. Sometimes it would still shut down by itself when I'm not even doing...
  6. Windows keeps shutting itself down overnight

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keeps shutting itself down overnight: I am having an issue whereby my PC is consistently shutting itself down overnight without my permission, I believe the source of the problem is the PC attempting unsuccessfully to install Windows Updates. I can see from my'Windows Update settings' utility that some updates...
  7. Laptop shuts down by itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shuts down by itself.: It's been a day now that I have been getting this problem.. My laptop suddenly, out of nowhere decides to shut down after like 45 mins of usage. I thought it is because of overheating though I do not do any heavy gaming or work. The fan is functioning properly I tried...
  8. PC shuts down and reboots by itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shuts down and reboots by itself: Hello guys! Recently i ran into a pretty unusual problem with my pc. My computer will run for some timesometimes 5 minutes sometimes a few hours and then randomly shut down with the shutting down screen from windows 10.After it shuts down, it reboots itself and continues to...
  9. Laptop shuts down by itself.

Laptop shuts down by itself.: My laptop shuts itself down as soon as left idle for a short amount of time. Have to press power button for a long time before screen becomes alive again and then message appears in upper left hand corner that system did not shut down cleanly. It then goes through some...
  10. Windows starts by itself after shutting down.

Windows starts by itself after shutting down.: Windows starts by itself after shutting down. I click shutdown from the start menu and it logs me out, turns off the displays, all the fans stop spinning and it's completely turned off. Right after that, the fans whir back to life and Windows starts booting up again without...