Windows 10: Windows Shutting down - NvAPI error

Discus and support Windows Shutting down - NvAPI error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have two monitors attached to a dell displaylink docking station. As of yesterday, I have started getting sudden errors where the windows OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by learning_to_code, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Windows Shutting down - NvAPI error

Hello,I have two monitors attached to a dell displaylink docking station. As of yesterday, I have started getting sudden errors where the windows OS initiates a shutdown operation.The error in the logs isLog Name: Application Source: nview Date: 8/10/2022 10:28:54 AM Event ID: 1 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-ON23J9F Description: NvAPI function failed with: 'NVAPI_OUT_OF_MEMORY' Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 1 0 2 0 0 0x800

:)

learning_to_code, Aug 10, 2022

2. Problems with games- "Initial nvAPI fail" message

Hi,

As per the query, I understand that you get the error Initial nvAPI fail from the program ZODIAC FireStorm which is a third party application. Also you are facing an issue while playing online games on Steam.

For now, I suggest that you place your PC in Clean Boot and check whether the above issue re-occurs in this mode. A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that
    occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows . To learn how to troubleshoot in Clean boot click on the link below

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Disclaimer: Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot “to reset computer as usual.

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 10, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Taz100420 Win User

Windows Shutting down - NvAPI error

Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Windows Shutting down - NvAPI error

1. Windows Shutting down - NvAPI error - Similar Threads - Shutting down NvAPI

2. Shut down error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down error: What is the fix for this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-error/7676b2c8-d6f1-42c3-8ce8-2d4c76152200
  3. Shut down error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shut down error: What is the fix for this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-error/7676b2c8-d6f1-42c3-8ce8-2d4c76152200
  4. Windows Shutting down - NvAPI error

Windows Shutting down - NvAPI error: Hello,I have two monitors attached to a dell displaylink docking station. As of yesterday, I have started getting sudden errors where the windows OS initiates a shutdown operation.The error in the logs isLog Name: Application Source: nview Date: 8/10/2022 10:28:54 AM Event...
  5. Windows Shutting down - NvAPI error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Shutting down - NvAPI error: Hello,I have two monitors attached to a dell displaylink docking station. As of yesterday, I have started getting sudden errors where the windows OS initiates a shutdown operation.The error in the logs isLog Name: Application Source: nview Date: 8/10/2022 10:28:54 AM Event...
  6. Error: Windows was not properly Shut down

Error: Windows was not properly Shut down: From few months i was seeing this issue "Windows was not properly Shut down " I tried everything to stop it but the issue is persisting I ran Dism Restore health command to fix corrupt files but there were no errors found in event viewer i found an error before this issue...
  7. Windows 10 shut down error

Windows 10 shut down error: For years now I have gotten this random message on my desktop PC saying “reboot and select proper boot device” and it has happened at every time possible games, overnight, idle, on startup, etc. and I figured the solution is because of how many times the powers gone out...
  8. Windows error shutting down abruptly

Windows error shutting down abruptly: I replaced my Dell Inspirion 7737 laptop battery after it swelled up, with a non Dell battery, could not find a Dell battery at the time, it shut down a lot. Returned it and got another from another source that says Dell on it is it really a Dell? non idea and had been...
  9. error on shut down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error on shut down: recently updated Win 7 32 bit to Win 10. all updates downloaded and operates satisfactory however on reboot or shut down following error message occurs: ' the instruction at 0x55B89DAA referenced memory of 0x034D9AA4. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to...
  10. Shut down error

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down error: Hi,the "shutting down" message is continually on screen so I'm unable to do anything. Turning the power off and on just returns me to the same shutting down message. Suggestions please. 42730