Windows 10: Windows sign-in crash? Happened to someone else??

Discus and support Windows sign-in crash? Happened to someone else?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fenomeno44 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fenomeno44, May 21, 2020.

1. Windows sign-in crash? Happened to someone else??

/u/Fenomeno44, May 21, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 22, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 22, 2020
  4. Windows sign-in crash? Happened to someone else??

I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows sign-in crash? Happened to someone else??

1. Windows sign-in crash? Happened to someone else?? - Similar Threads - sign crash Happened

2. What happens if I give my laptop to someone else and I change the account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens if I give my laptop to someone else and I change the account?: Hello!I'm going to buy a new laptop with Windows 11 already installed, and I'm going to give my old laptop, which also has pre-installed Windows 11, to my parents. Can I switch from one Microsoft account to another without losing my Windows license? My laptop's Windows is...
  3. What happens if I give my laptop to someone else and I change the account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens if I give my laptop to someone else and I change the account?: Hello!I'm going to buy a new laptop with Windows 11 already installed, and I'm going to give my old laptop, which also has pre-installed Windows 11, to my parents. Can I switch from one Microsoft account to another without losing my Windows license? My laptop's Windows is...
  4. How to install Windows 10 for someone else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows 10 for someone else: Hello,I've tried installing Windows 10 for someone else from a USBdisk created with the Windows MediaCreatoinTool.exe.But I immediately also get questions like 'connect to internet', 'your name' etc. Some I can bypass but some not.How do I install Windows so I can finish the...
  5. How to install Windows 10 for someone else

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Windows 10 for someone else: Hello,I've tried installing Windows 10 for someone else from a USBdisk created with the Windows MediaCreatoinTool.exe.But I immediately also get questions like 'connect to internet', 'your name' etc. Some I can bypass but some not.How do I install Windows so I can finish the...
  6. How to install Windows 10 for someone else

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. "Someone else is signed in on this device and must sign out before you can sign in"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Someone else is signed in on this device and must sign out before you can sign in": Hi there MS Community, I recently got a Surface Pro 5 as a replacement for a Pro 4 that decided to cook itself. Great device, but I occasionally get this nonsensical message when I try to log in after my wife has been using the Surface. This only affects logins using...
  8. Transferring a Windows 10 PC to Someone Else

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transferring a Windows 10 PC to Someone Else: I have an HP Laptop with an up to date version of Windows 10 Home that I want to give to an elderly friend to use. I've deleted all of my files, pictures, programs, history, etc., but I'm not sure how to delete myself as the Administrator and set up a new Administrator...
  9. Is this happening to anyone else?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this happening to anyone else?: Here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Agsf-t-6PRlplx57lMwb_2E4qJG- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-happening-to-anyone-else/efa3e6ac-10d4-4a04-ba7d-62fece1b3add
  10. Account on someone elses PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Account on someone elses PC: A whiIe ago I added my xbox account to a friend’s laptop because it gave me the standard “add you account to access your account features and track achievements and all that?” messge. I clicked yes abd after that his account could not access things like the web browser. He...