Windows 10: Windows sign-in has two emails connected

Discus and support Windows sign-in has two emails connected in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; You can see here that i alledgedly can't sign in with Windows PIN, and only being able to log in with my mail password. However, i do log in with a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BaronVonPoops, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Windows sign-in has two emails connected

You can see here that i alledgedly can't sign in with Windows PIN, and only being able to log in with my mail password. However, i do log in with a PIN, and that PIN is what i want to change. And here i can see my mail, which is the same mail when i try to change my password under sign-in options.

But when i try to enable Windows PIN, it tries to make a new PIN connected to my school mail. So i just don't understand why both those mails are being used when my personal mail is the one that should be connected. My school mail is connected to my OneDrive, if that helps.

:)

BaronVonPoops, Apr 13, 2020

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Apr 13, 2020
  3. fail to sign in Microsoft account to connect windows 10 instead of local account

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to follow the steps below and check if that helps:

Step 1: Try Disconnecting from the Internet

• If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.

• If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.

Step 2

Try to sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the account.microsoft.com page.

If the sign-in is unsuccessful, then try to reset the password and check.

If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Windows sign-in has two emails connected

App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows sign-in has two emails connected

1. Windows sign-in has two emails connected - Similar Threads - sign has emails

2. Two emails linked to same email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two emails linked to same email: I tried to log in to my new laptop using my work email and it appears to have created a personal account also linked to my work email. I cannot log in to access my work on this laptop and none of my work is linked to this personal email. If I close the account will it affect...
  3. Two emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two emails: Hi i have two emails one Gmail the other Yahoo. my main one is the yahoo one i have my xbox account with it and everything else important but i was required years ago to get a gmail for youtube. fast forward to now and best i can understand i have two accounts with Microsoft...
  4. Two emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two emails: Hi i have two emails one Gmail the other Yahoo. my main one is the yahoo one i have my xbox account with it and everything else important but i was required years ago to get a gmail for youtube. fast forward to now and best i can understand i have two accounts with Microsoft...
  5. Two emails

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. two email address

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    two email address: I have two Microsoft accounts and I want to delete one of them. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-email-address/bf1ce28e-cb91-43cc-a70a-7e4049ad292a
  7. Windows 10 Admin alias has two email addresses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Admin alias has two email addresses: Big update came down a few weeks ago, lots of problems. Dozens of hours. What I haven't fixed: My Alias now has my email at the sign-in but another email under "Your Info." The spurious email was from another account on this computer which appears to have been totally lost...
  8. Windows 10 has signed me in under emails and accounts?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 has signed me in under emails and accounts?: So i use a local account for my machine on windows 10. Apparently i noticed today after resetting my PC and looking at the start menu i noticed a medal icon with microsoft points. Puzzled i went to settings and apparently under email & accounts under accounts used by other...
  9. Windows 10 has signed me in under emails and accounts?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 has signed me in under emails and accounts?: So i use a local account for my machine on windows 10. Apparently i noticed today after resetting my PC and looking at the start menu i noticed a medal icon with microsoft points. Puzzled i went to settings and apparently under email & accounts under accounts used by other...
  10. Two sign in names.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two sign in names.: When starting windows goes to the sign in page, somehow I now have two names there (both mine) one with my e-mail which is the correct one the other just my name. In user accounts there is only my correct one I did uncheck the box so as not having to sign in but still need...