Windows 10: Windows sign-in is a mess for me

Discus and support Windows sign-in is a mess for me in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; You can see here that i alledgedly can't sign in with Windows PIN, and only being able to log in with my mail password. However, i do log in with a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BaronVonPoops, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Windows sign-in is a mess for me

You can see here that i alledgedly can't sign in with Windows PIN, and only being able to log in with my mail password. However, i do log in with a PIN, and that PIN is what i want to change. And here i can see my mail, which is the same mail when i try to change my password under sign-in options.

But when i try to enable Windows PIN, it tries to make a new PIN connected to my school mail. So i just don't understand why both those mails are being used when my personal mail is the one that should be connected. My school mail is connected to my OneDrive, if that helps.

:)

BaronVonPoops, Apr 13, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 13, 2020
  3. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows sign-in is a mess for me

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows sign-in is a mess for me

1. Windows sign-in is a mess for me - Similar Threads - sign mess

2. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  3. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  4. OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account: Over the past few days, OneDrive has moved ALL of my desktop items and mydocuments items to "online" including documents I did NOT want backed up online; I had previously set it to NOT sync any of these folders. Now every time I open Outlook, I get an error because the...
  5. OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account: Over the past few days, OneDrive has moved ALL of my desktop items and mydocuments items to "online" including documents I did NOT want backed up online; I had previously set it to NOT sync any of these folders. Now every time I open Outlook, I get an error because the...
  6. OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Hello update made fingerprint sign in option disappeared and messed up several drivers

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello update made fingerprint sign in option disappeared and messed up several drivers: Please skip load new drivers because I doubt dozens of companies didn't bother to update their drivers for Windows latest update failure. Update also messed up my Bluetooth and iPhone drivers....
  8. Windows Hello update made fingerprint sign option disappeared and messed up several drivers

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello update made fingerprint sign option disappeared and messed up several drivers: Please skip load new drivers because I doubt dozens of companies didn't bother to update their drivers for Windows latest update failure. Update also messed up my Bluetooth and iPhone drivers....
  9. After update March 24, everything a mess. No sign in required, documents missing, wants me...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After update March 24, everything a mess. No sign in required, documents missing, wants me...: access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-march-24-everything-a-mess-no-sign-in/b7387665-65a2-4d1f-bd88-7379538b6d13
  10. New sign on screen and update mess up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New sign on screen and update mess up: Sort of a trivial question, but what happened to the beautiful pics that would fill my screen when I first log on to my laptop? Yes, I did get the new update and lost a bunch of programs. Tried system restore to no avail. Finally, just reloaded all the missing programs,...