Windows 10: WINDOWS SIGN IN ISSUE

Discus and support WINDOWS SIGN IN ISSUE in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Please i need you help. Ive been using my laptop with password since today. But today I wanted to try my official smart card if it will... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Adedoja Adedoyin, Feb 21, 2024.

1. WINDOWS SIGN IN ISSUE

Hello everyone, Please i need you help. Ive been using my laptop with password since today. But today I wanted to try my official smart card if it will work on my system, so when I input the card it asked me to put a pin before I can use the card which I did. Later my system went to sleep and since then it has been asking for password that I did not put and I can't get it to go to where I can input the pin thta I used. Kindly assit me on what to do here

:)

Adedoja Adedoyin, Feb 21, 2024

2. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 21, 2024
  4. WINDOWS SIGN IN ISSUE

[Windows 10] Sign in to Microsoft Account Issue

Hi,

This issue could occur due to some incorrect settings. I would suggest you to first check if there is any proxy connection setup in your PC. If yes, disable it temporarily and check if the issue persists. To disable proxy, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key +R and type 'inetcpl.cpl'.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the option “Use a Proxy Server for your LAN”.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save changes.

Try these steps and let us know the results.

Bennet Martin, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

WINDOWS SIGN IN ISSUE

1. WINDOWS SIGN IN ISSUE - Similar Threads - SIGN ISSUE

2. Remote Desktop Services sign-in issue -Need help with granting the right to sign in remotely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Services sign-in issue -Need help with granting the right to sign in remotely: I'm currently encountering a problem with setting up Remote Desktop Services to allow users to sign in remotely. Specifically, I'm uncertain about the steps needed to grant the necessary permissions and ensure everything is configured correctly.Here are the details of my...
  3. Remote Desktop Services sign-in issue -Need help with granting the right to sign in remotely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Services sign-in issue -Need help with granting the right to sign in remotely: I'm currently encountering a problem with setting up Remote Desktop Services to allow users to sign in remotely. Specifically, I'm uncertain about the steps needed to grant the necessary permissions and ensure everything is configured correctly.Here are the details of my...
  4. Remote Desktop Services sign-in issue -Need help with granting the right to sign in remotely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Lenovo Microsoft Sign-in Issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lenovo Microsoft Sign-in Issue: Hi there,I have been having sign-in issues with my Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 15IIL05 for a while now and thought I should try this forum. I bought this laptop a couple of years back and have not used it too much; for the past 6 months or so, I have been unable to sign in. When I...
  6. Lenovo Microsoft Sign-in Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Microsoft Sign-in Issue: Hi there,I have been having sign-in issues with my Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 15IIL05 for a while now and thought I should try this forum. I bought this laptop a couple of years back and have not used it too much; for the past 6 months or so, I have been unable to sign in. When I...
  7. Lenovo Microsoft Sign-in Issue

8. How do I fix my temporary account "We can't sign in to your account" issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my temporary account "We can't sign in to your account" issue?: Hello,I am my wits end after trying endless solutions for hours, so I am in great need of any help. This is my second time trying to write this post, so apologies for any missed details and/or typos. I'm also trying to keep this to the point, so sorry if I come across as...
  9. How do I fix my temporary account "We can't sign in to your account" issue?

How do I fix my temporary account "We can't sign in to your account" issue?: Hello,I am my wits end after trying endless solutions for hours, so I am in great need of any help. This is my second time trying to write this post, so apologies for any missed details and/or typos. I'm also trying to keep this to the point, so sorry if I come across as...
  10. Signing in issues

Signing in issues: I just bought a connex laptop with windows 11 and it won't sign, it's been stuck on the set Pin option for over 8 hours now it literally got delivered today and it's already not working...