Windows 10: Windows sign in issues

Discus and support Windows sign in issues in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I recently did a clean install of windows and i tried signing into my microsoft account after making a local account, but when i enter my login... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by dustin holloway1, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Windows sign in issues

I recently did a clean install of windows and i tried signing into my microsoft account after making a local account, but when i enter my login information i get stuck at a loop of "just a moment", i exited and tried again with another account i have and it worked perfectly and signed in, i tried it again using this account and it got stuck in the loop again, my account is signed in with no problems on 2 other devices, any have any idea as to what is happening? Im on OS build 17134.407(kb4467702)Windows sign in issues [​IMG],and and for some reason, my account loads as my windows account, yet its not signed in, all my apps still try to get me to sign in but gets stuck loading, when i try to switch to a local account and try, it gives me an error code "ox80004005"

:)

dustin holloway1, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 14, 2018
  3. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Windows sign in issues

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows sign in issues

1. Windows sign in issues - Similar Threads - sign issues

2. Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...: Hi Guys,I found this solution helpful and fixed the problem for me https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1bg2ll5/windows_11_home_sign_in_fix_sign_in_click_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3...
  3. Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...: Hi Guys,I found this solution helpful and fixed the problem for me https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1bg2ll5/windows_11_home_sign_in_fix_sign_in_click_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3...
  4. I have been have been having issues with sign in options it keeps saying: This option is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been have been having issues with sign in options it keeps saying: This option is...: For some reason I also cant upload a picture of what it is saying. I have had this issue for around 6 months straight. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-have-been-having-issues-with-sign-in/7632f63e-9bde-4247-8b15-bac72bfaf01b
  5. I have been have been having issues with sign in options it keeps saying: This option is...

I have been have been having issues with sign in options it keeps saying: This option is...: For some reason I also cant upload a picture of what it is saying. I have had this issue for around 6 months straight. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-have-been-having-issues-with-sign-in/7632f63e-9bde-4247-8b15-bac72bfaf01b
  6. Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number: I have an old phone number listed under my Microsoft account. I deleted that number and now have been locked out of my account. I need to verify my identity by having a code sent to a phone number, but the number listed is the old one that I now no longer have access to. When...
  7. Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number: I have an old phone number listed under my Microsoft account. I deleted that number and now have been locked out of my account. I need to verify my identity by having a code sent to a phone number, but the number listed is the old one that I now no longer have access to. When...
  8. Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number

9. I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile...: I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.” When i am tried to start in safe kode then there is no user found so please help me...
  10. I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile...

I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile...: I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.” When i am tried to start in safe kode then there is no user found so please help me...