Windows 10: Windows Sign-In option not available

Discus and support Windows Sign-In option not available in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Please have a look to the attached screenshot, why this user can't sign-in by using other options? Sign-In option is just not there and I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Owais Humayun, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Windows Sign-In option not available

Windows Sign-In option not available 799f781a-2c3f-418b-92fb-bad2a82ac0cc?upload=true.jpg

Please have a look to the attached screenshot, why this user can't sign-in by using other options?

Sign-In option is just not there and I have tried reinstalling bio-metric driver and also tried updating windows and running sfc scan and creating pin and finger-print as well.

Nearly I have tried everything to resolve this issue, but the user still can't login with finger-prints. Option is just not showing up.

Normally, under password we can see the option saying "sign-in options" but that option is just not there.

:)

Owais Humayun, Mar 5, 2019

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Windows Sign-In option not available

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows Sign-In option not available

1. Windows Sign-In option not available - Similar Threads - Sign option available

2. Other sign in options not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other sign in options not available: I'm not able to sign in to my laptop using my correct pin. It asks to keep the laptop powered on for 2 hours or use a different sign in method. I tried keeping it on for 2 hours but no change. It also isn't allowing me to change the sign in method to make use of my password....
  3. Other sign in options not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other sign in options not available: I'm not able to sign in to my laptop using my correct pin. It asks to keep the laptop powered on for 2 hours or use a different sign in method. I tried keeping it on for 2 hours but no change. It also isn't allowing me to change the sign in method to make use of my password....
  4. None of my sign-in options available for Windows 11

None of my sign-in options available for Windows 11: I would rather not use facial recognition with Windows Hello and rather use my fingerprint, but I cannot change the setting. All of the options say "This option is currently unavailable." When expanding the option, it has a blue exclamation point icon and says "Something went...
  5. sign in option are not available in hello windows

sign in option are not available in hello windows: sign in options are not available in hello windows my device is Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Laptop, when I try to set up windows hello the options are not available currently...
  6. sign in option are not available in hello windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sign in option are not available in hello windows: sign in options are not available in hello windows my device is Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Laptop, when I try to set up windows hello the options are not available currently...
  7. No Password option available to sign in device.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No Password option available to sign in device.: I just got a new HP Slimline desktop computer and finished setting it up. When I go to sign in for it, I see the PIN number which I set up, but no Password option. Is there a way I can set up a Password option?...
  8. “Sign in options” not displaying/not available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    “Sign in options” not displaying/not available: Normally, when I open my windows 10 computer, I am presented with a password box and a clickable “sign in options”. The second one is not there anymore, and I have forgotten my password. How do I get the sign in options again?...
  9. Windows Hello Sign on options not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Sign on options not available: I want to change my windows hello pin but when I go to the sign on option settings all of the options; window hello face, fingerprint, and pin all have "this option is currently unavailable--click to learn more" underneath them and when I click to learn more it says...
  10. Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Picture password is a feature introduced in Windows OS that allows you to create three different gestures on any image of your choice and use […] This article Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...