Windows 10: Windows Sign in Options Glitched

Discus and support Windows Sign in Options Glitched in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Alright, so I first encountered this problem when I was looking at the Windows Security icon and it had an "X" on it. So I checked to see what the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zeptomotic, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Windows Sign in Options Glitched

Alright, so I first encountered this problem when I was looking at the Windows Security icon and it had an "X" on it. So I checked to see what the problem was. I clicked on it and it showed me that there was an action needed for my account protection Image A. When I clicked to see what the problem was, it told me that I need to set up a pin even though I already have one. I try to follow what it asks me to do, I input my information, and when it asks me for my current pin it just closes the window and nothing happens. The problem is never fixed and it only shows the checkmark when I change t

:)

Zeptomotic, Jun 17, 2021

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Windows Sign in Options Glitched

Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows Sign in Options Glitched

1. Windows Sign in Options Glitched - Similar Threads - Sign Options Glitched

2. windows sign-in options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows sign-in options?: i have a problem regarding windows sign-in options, i have pin, password, finger scan to unlock my pc, here my main query is i have forgot my password, im managing with pin & scan option, i need help regarding changing the password or disable password as one of the sign-in...
  3. windows sign-in options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows sign-in options?: i have a problem regarding windows sign-in options, i have pin, password, finger scan to unlock my pc, here my main query is i have forgot my password, im managing with pin & scan option, i need help regarding changing the password or disable password as one of the sign-in...
  4. WINDOWS SIGN-IN OPTIONS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS SIGN-IN OPTIONS.: All of a sudden, beginning yesterday, Windows wants me to sign in to enter my computer. I don't want ANY sign-in thing. How do I go back to what I had? Thanks. HOW ANNOYING!!! I had it this way for a reason....
  5. WINDOWS SIGN-IN OPTIONS.

WINDOWS SIGN-IN OPTIONS.: All of a sudden, beginning yesterday, Windows wants me to sign in to enter my computer. I don't want ANY sign-in thing. How do I go back to what I had? Thanks. HOW ANNOYING!!! I had it this way for a reason....
  6. windows sign in option

windows sign in option: I have to enter my account's password whenever i open my pc so i want remove lock from my windows but their is no option to do that so can you suggest me anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sign-in-option/b61ec6ea-6b1a-4e4b-95cd-749c817f8f2e
  7. windows sign in option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows sign in option: I have to enter my account's password whenever i open my pc so i want remove lock from my windows but their is no option to do that so can you suggest me anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sign-in-option/b61ec6ea-6b1a-4e4b-95cd-749c817f8f2e
  8. windows sign in option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Sign in Security glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign in Security glitch: Hello so a kid went on my pc while it was locked and kept guessing my pin, then he made it so everytime i sign in it says i have to write "a1b2c3" and its been days and it hasnt gone away its so annoying starting my pc to that and then having to write my pin is there any...
  10. Windows Spotlight Option Glitched Out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight Option Glitched Out: So apparently, I realised that my "windows spotlight" wasn't even working for the past few months. So I decided to change it in settings from picture options to windows spotlight, once I click exit, for some reason, the option reverts back to picture and it totally glitched...