Windows 10: Windows Sign-In Options setting problem

Discus and support Windows Sign-In Options setting problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello. my sign-in options says Something went wrong. Try again later. I don't know why but almost every setting has this note and buttons greyed out.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jigknot, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Jigknot Win User

Windows Sign-In Options setting problem

hello. my sign-in options says Something went wrong. Try again later. I don't know why but almost every setting has this note and buttons greyed out. I have an updated version of Windows Home SL. thank you Windows Sign-In Options setting problem 027f3026-762b-4194-a588-c08ec3271965?upload=true.png

:)

Jigknot, Apr 8, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Windows Sign-In Options setting problem

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Sign-In Options setting problem

1. Windows Sign-In Options setting problem - Similar Threads - Sign Options setting

2. Problem in sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in sign in options: I am unable to sign in through Fingerprint or through PIN . Its showing Cannot verify the PIN / Wrong PIN even its correct PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-sign-in-options/d9d43182-c3c5-4231-92e6-501d3727f364
  3. Problem in sign in options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in sign in options: I am unable to sign in through Fingerprint or through PIN . Its showing Cannot verify the PIN / Wrong PIN even its correct PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-sign-in-options/d9d43182-c3c5-4231-92e6-501d3727f364
  4. Sign in option settings not loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in option settings not loading: hi I was going to change my windows password but the ''sign in option'' and ''emails and account'' settings are not loading but the ''your info '' setting is loading can you please help me...
  5. Sign in option settings not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in option settings not loading: hi I was going to change my windows password but the ''sign in option'' and ''emails and account'' settings are not loading but the ''your info '' setting is loading can you please help me...
  6. Sign in option settings not loading

7. Changing sign in options problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing sign in options problems: Hello,Every time i go to change my pin the option says that it is unavailable right not please try again later. Once I click on it all it says is an error occured. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Changing sign in options problems

Changing sign in options problems: Hello,Every time i go to change my pin the option says that it is unavailable right not please try again later. Once I click on it all it says is an error occured. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. PROBLEM IN SIGN IN OPTIONS

PROBLEM IN SIGN IN OPTIONS: I updated my pc into windows 10 October version 2020 .After all process completed my pc become restarted and I Enter my pin but it cant open and shows this sign option disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdown. use a different sign in option or keep...
  10. Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options,

Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options,: Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options, When I click here nothing happens. Occasionally I can access this dialog by clicking Settings freeze and I have to exit. I can occassionally access by clicking Change the sign-in options after clicking on the windows search....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign-in options windows 10 not working

2. settings accounts sign-options

3. settings>account>sign