Windows 10: Windows sign in problem and WinRE problem

Discus and support Windows sign in problem and WinRE problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After an update today, Windows 10 did not recognize my password. When i enter it i receive the "incorrect password message" i verified it several times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LilianamLc, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Windows sign in problem and WinRE problem

After an update today, Windows 10 did not recognize my password. When i enter it i receive the "incorrect password message" i verified it several times and i used it also to sign into my Microsoft account now. It doesn't recognise the pin either "your credentials could not be verified"

I restarted the PC holding the Shift key and i chose first Troubleshoot/Startup Settings/4 restart in safe mode .

It didn't solve the problems so i chose RESET windows and i was taken back after 5 seconds to the sign-in screen, where the situation remained the same.

Now if i hold the SHIFT key , i can not reinstall windows as i only have one option on the blue screen "Turn off your pc"

The laptop allview 2 in1 Y-100 was bought with windows 10 on it.

What can I do?Windows sign in problem and WinRE problem [​IMG]

:)

LilianamLc, Nov 12, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Sign in problems

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how frustrating it could be, when you are not able to login to the PC after changing the password. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you reset the password of the Microsoft account or the local account on the PC?
    • Did you try entering the password using the onscreen keyboard?

If you have reset the Microsoft password and used the same Microsoft account to login to the PC. Then in this scenario, we would suggest you to plug in the Ethernet cable to the PC for a wired internet connection
    and then sign in for the first time. Once signed in, then you can switch the network to Wi-Fi and check.

Also refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Troubleshoot problems signing in

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 12, 2020
  4. trog100 Win User

Windows sign in problem and WinRE problem

Windows Problems

overclocked or not it could be hardware not windows and random restarts are a sign of system instability period..

your system is unstable.. weird things happening especially random restarts is simply a sign of it.. u have hardware problem not a windows one..

trog

trog100, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows sign in problem and WinRE problem

1. Windows sign in problem and WinRE problem - Similar Threads - sign problem WinRE

2. WinRE problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinRE problem...: As a beginner Windows user, I have a little knowledge of WinRE Windows Recovery Environment - A boot entrance that let you choose another entrances If you have and troubleshoot you machine Or your OS After all, WinRE very useful and you must have one Well, it already have in...
  3. WinRE problem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinRE problem...: As a beginner Windows user, I have a little knowledge of WinRE Windows Recovery Environment - A boot entrance that let you choose another entrances If you have and troubleshoot you machine Or your OS After all, WinRE very useful and you must have one Well, it already have in...
  4. Missing winRe, problems with login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing winRe, problems with login: Hello everyone, so... I have two problems actually. First, the WinRE is missing completely from my win 10. And second problem is, that after I changed the boot options to recovery mode to try to look where might be the problem with WinRE, I locked myself completely out of thr...
  5. Missing winRe, problems with login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing winRe, problems with login: Hello everyone, so... I have two problems actually. First, the WinRE is missing completely from my win 10. And second problem is, that after I changed the boot options to recovery mode to try to look where might be the problem with WinRE, I locked myself completely out of thr...
  6. Windows sign in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sign in problem: HelloI've updated my windows last dayAnd when i turned on my pc a pin request just showed upI did write my pin and i got this message "your device is offline. Try a different sign-in method"So i checked my internet connection and i know it's 100 percent ok! But i get "no...
  7. Windows Sign in Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Sign in Problem: After an update, I cannot log in to windows. It keeps saying ''Password is incorrect, try again''. The problem is I do not have a sign in password for my computer and there is no password field on the sign in page. After I click on sign in it goes straight to password is...
  8. Problem entering into WinRE. Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem entering into WinRE. Windows 10 2004: I will try to make a long story short... after the update to 2004 my notebook start having problems and when I tried to get into WinRE, it wouldn't load showing the error that the file winload.efi could not be found and the code 0xc0000225. Still having problems with Windows,...
  9. Windows sign in problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows sign in problems: My brother just rn reset his computer to install windows updates, but when it booted back up, it didn't accept his password, not only that but he decided to uninstall the update which caused some menu to pop up asking for his Microsoft account's password but it doesn't accept...
  10. Windows and Sign in problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows and Sign in problem: Hello, I had an hp laptop and wasted coffee on it in 2017. I was given a used computer that was ASUS. My windows is HP on the messed up computer. Is there a difference? Do I need to pay to download windows that's for an ASUS computer. Is there a difference? Please let...