Windows 10: Windows Sign in Problem

Discus and support Windows Sign in Problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After an update, I cannot log in to windows. It keeps saying ''Password is incorrect, try again''. The problem is I do not have a sign in password for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kagansoyubol, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Windows Sign in Problem

After an update, I cannot log in to windows. It keeps saying ''Password is incorrect, try again''. The problem is I do not have a sign in password for my computer and there is no password field on the sign in page. After I click on sign in it goes straight to password is incorrect, try again. I also tried to start the computer in safe mode but this time it asks for a password which I have never created one to sign in to my computer.

Thanks

:)

kagansoyubol, Sep 11, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 11, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Windows Sign in Problem

I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows Sign in Problem

1. Windows Sign in Problem - Similar Threads - Sign Problem

2. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...
  3. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...
  4. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  5. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  6. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

7. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  8. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  9. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

10. "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey": Hello,I recently tried to login to my Apple account and when I got asked to sign in I tried to login with my passkey for Apple.A popup appeared asking me for my password for my computer and when I entered it it came up with an error that said:"Something went wrong. There was...