Windows 10: Windows sign-in tentative...…

Discus and support Windows sign-in tentative...… in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Somebody tried to log into my Windows account.Please, see the picture below:He/she tried to log into my account.I have their info erased in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by georgeionita, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Windows sign-in tentative...…

Hi,Somebody tried to log into my Windows account.Please, see the picture below:He/she tried to log into my account.I have their info erased in the picture.Is it possible to identify the owner?Thanks

:)

georgeionita, Jan 26, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 26, 2022
  3. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Windows sign-in tentative...…

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows sign-in tentative...…

1. Windows sign-in tentative...… - Similar Threads - sign tentative …

2. When Windows Subsystem for Android will be available in India? Any tentative dates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When Windows Subsystem for Android will be available in India? Any tentative dates?: What is the expected release date for Windows Subsystem for Android in India, and are there any tentative dates available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-windows-subsystem-for-android-will-be/61905153-e71f-43ec-9672-3f4fc7ba0e3e
  3. When Windows Subsystem for Android will be available in India? Any tentative dates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When Windows Subsystem for Android will be available in India? Any tentative dates?: What is the expected release date for Windows Subsystem for Android in India, and are there any tentative dates available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-windows-subsystem-for-android-will-be/61905153-e71f-43ec-9672-3f4fc7ba0e3e
  4. How to fix Mail and Calendar App Tentative/Busy Color coding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Mail and Calendar App Tentative/Busy Color coding: Hello,The Mail and Calendar App from Microsoft for Windows was working beautifully for many years until today where I was not able to open the calendar app. I figured I would just do a quick fix by reinstalling the app. Wrong. When I reinstalled the app and synced the...
  5. How to fix Mail and Calendar App Tentative/Busy Color coding

How to fix Mail and Calendar App Tentative/Busy Color coding: Hello,The Mail and Calendar App from Microsoft for Windows was working beautifully for many years until today where I was not able to open the calendar app. I figured I would just do a quick fix by reinstalling the app. Wrong. When I reinstalled the app and synced the...
  6. Windows sign-in tentative...…

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows sign-in tentative...…: Hi,Somebody tried to log into my Windows account.Please, see the picture below:He/she tried to log into my account.I have their info erased in the picture.Is it possible to identify the owner?Thanks...
  7. Windows sign-in tentative...…

Windows sign-in tentative...…: Hi,Somebody tried to log into my Windows account.Please, see the picture below:He/she tried to log into my account.I have their info erased in the picture.Is it possible to identify the owner?Thanks...
  8. WINDOW SIGNS IN AND SIGNS OUT

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOW SIGNS IN AND SIGNS OUT: Hi, A week ago when i opened my PC, i show it is asking for a check disk scanCHKDSK. So i waited for it to complete and when it was completed then i saw that window signs in and signs out automatically and it goes back to the lock screen. Nothing happens when i click on sign...
  9. User agenda shows tentative

in Windows 10 Customization
    User agenda shows tentative: Hi, We are having an issue with a user that shows her agenda as tentative when it's not. So when i try to invited her it's not possible because of this issue. The colours of the tentative are white and grey. We tried the following: - disconnect al devices, try with OWA...
  10. Events Not Showing As Tentative / Busy / Out of Office

Events Not Showing As Tentative / Busy / Out of Office: Hi all, I am having a problem with the Windows Mail & Calendar app where it is not showing my events as Busy / Tentative / or Out Of Office. For example, I have these events set up here: [ATTACH] I have Exam 1 set as "Out of Office," but as you can see above, Exam 1 on...