Windows 10: Windows sign-in

Discus and support Windows sign-in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi I want to remove the sign-in option when I open my laptop. I have Windows installed and it keeps asking me to login when I start or lock the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Murtaza Mohammadi, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Windows sign-in

Hi

I want to remove the sign-in option when I open my laptop. I have Windows installed and it keeps asking me to login when I start or lock the screen. I have already tried most of the methods described online:

1 Via the netplwiz

2 The Sign-In options Require sign in option

3 Changing to a local account

4 Changing power options etc.

But the problem still persists.

Any help?

Thanks

:)

Murtaza Mohammadi, Mar 31, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 31, 2021
  3. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Windows sign-in

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows sign-in

1. Windows sign-in - Similar Threads - sign

2. When im trying to sign in to my windows, it doesn’t show me the password pop up anymore.Im...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When im trying to sign in to my windows, it doesn’t show me the password pop up anymore.Im...: I cant sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-trying-to-sign-in-to-my-windows-it-doesnt/c3ada2a6-ba4d-4a43-8861-cc41f114b572
  3. When im trying to sign in to my windows, it doesn’t show me the password pop up anymore.Im...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When im trying to sign in to my windows, it doesn’t show me the password pop up anymore.Im...: I cant sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-trying-to-sign-in-to-my-windows-it-doesnt/c3ada2a6-ba4d-4a43-8861-cc41f114b572
  4. When im trying to sign in to my windows, it doesn’t show me the password pop up anymore.Im...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in: Hi, I have recently started having issues with logging into my PC. When I log onto my PC I get a black screen with a cursor on it. I feel like I have tried every solution I can find on YouTube but none of them work. Even when I try to boot my computer into the Safe mode, I...
  6. How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in

How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in: Hi, I have recently started having issues with logging into my PC. When I log onto my PC I get a black screen with a cursor on it. I feel like I have tried every solution I can find on YouTube but none of them work. Even when I try to boot my computer into the Safe mode, I...
  7. How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. We can't sign into your account error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign into your account error: I've been having this issue for a while now on my school laptop saying "We can't sign into your account" and it's been going on for a while. It doesn't do this on my other school laptops and my teacher just says to ignore it so why is it doing it on one specifically?...
  9. We can't sign into your account error

We can't sign into your account error: I've been having this issue for a while now on my school laptop saying "We can't sign into your account" and it's been going on for a while. It doesn't do this on my other school laptops and my teacher just says to ignore it so why is it doing it on one specifically?...
  10. We can't sign into your account error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen