Windows 10: windows sign on

Discus and support windows sign on in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; windows 10 does not recognize me when signing on at start up. I have a error code AADSTS900561 Hope you can help? [Moderator note: moved from Word... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RichardProulx1, Jun 29, 2020.

1. windows sign on

windows 10 does not recognize me when signing on at start up.

I have a error code AADSTS900561 Hope you can help?

[Moderator note: moved from Word for Mac]

:)

RichardProulx1, Jun 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 29, 2020
  3. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jun 29, 2020
  4. windows sign on

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

windows sign on

1. windows sign on - Similar Threads - sign

2. Sign into Hotmail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign into Hotmail: I just installed the new Edge and there must be some setting that is not letting me stay signed into hotmail. When I sign into hotmail I click the stay signed in and the next time I go to hotmail I have to enter my sign in user / password again. Can anyone help. Thanks...
  3. My audio levels are resetting every time i sign in

My audio levels are resetting every time i sign in: After i reinstalled a clean version of windows 10 all my audio levels started to reset by itself. For example i use discord to communicate with my friends, i have a SteelSeries Arctic 5 headset so it has 2 outputs. 1 for game 1 for voice chatting. Both of the pre-selected...
  4. CHANGING PIN SIGN IN WINDOWS 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CHANGING PIN SIGN IN WINDOWS 10: How can I change my pin the one which I have to enter when turning on my computer/ waking it up from sleep? I tried going into settings and found the Windows Pin option under 'Setup Pin Sign in' , but I cant edit it- its just tells me that option is unavailable. It prompts me...
  5. Does Time Limit Clock Stop After User Signs Out?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Does Time Limit Clock Stop After User Signs Out?: I have set a Time Limit of 2 hours for my child's Windows 10 device but it appears that even if my child signs out of Windows the Time Limit clock still continues to run. For example: if my child signs into Windows at 8:00am, signs out at 9:00am and then tries to sign in...
  6. What's preventing a successful sign-in using my MS account under Windows Settings after I...

What's preventing a successful sign-in using my MS account under Windows Settings after I...: I typically sign-in to Windows 10 using my local account. I purchased a security key over a year ago and I successfully set it up with the Edge browser. I do NOT have a problem with using the key to sign in to my MS account from Edge. This is NOT the issue. Prior to ever...
  7. How do I completely and permanently sign out of Windows 10 on a laptop I bought that I now...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I completely and permanently sign out of Windows 10 on a laptop I bought that I now...: I bought a reconditioned laptop, but it's faulty. When I set it up, I signed in with my Microsoft account. Now that I have to return it, I want all connection to my Microsoft account removed. How do I sign out of my account totally securely, so that there's no way anyone can...
  8. Can't sign in to Xbox insider hub app windows 10 error code 0x80070005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in to Xbox insider hub app windows 10 error code 0x80070005: Have tried basic troubleshooting steps. Reinstalled, sign in, etc. Contacted windows support and tried troublshooting there to no avail. Suggestions?...
  9. Sign on screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign on screen: When I sign onto my computer the screen that is displayed has a blank circle. How do you change that circle with a picture I want? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-on-screen/f8cf0b56-4bd9-45dd-b265-f5bc95056637
  10. My laptop automatically reset my browser, paused my profile id and sign out my accounts...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop automatically reset my browser, paused my profile id and sign out my accounts...: Hey guys. I need help. Recently, i experience automatically reset the browser. I use Microsoft edge and at first i though the browser has problem. Then i tried google chrome. Same thing happen. I sign in to google acc and fb. When i exit the browser or restart my computer. It...