Windows 10: Windows Silent BSOD/Bugcheck Error Code 133, Code 141

Discus and support Windows Silent BSOD/Bugcheck Error Code 133, Code 141 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For some reason I have been enduring issues with Windows and/or my computer crashing randomly; according to the reliability error, I am receiving a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Burin077, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Burin077 Win User

Windows Silent BSOD/Bugcheck Error Code 133, Code 141

For some reason I have been enduring issues with Windows and/or my computer crashing randomly; according to the reliability error, I am receiving a number of errors that I have listed below:

Error Code 133 - Windows Shut Down Unexpectedly, BlueScreen

Error Code 141 - Hardware Error, LiveKernelEvent

Windows Rebooted from a Bugcheck: Report ID: e970fd59-e8e4-4a31-bbc2-723ebce1fb7a

I've been having these random reboots for almost a year now, and they've been getting more numerous as the months roll on; I do not know how to resolve the issue at this point. If necessary I do have a .DMP file prepared, however looking at it, it's over 1GB large.

Kind Regards,

Burin077

:)

Burin077, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

Silent BSOD: bugcheck was: 0x00000133

Dump indicates a problem with nldrv.sys.
    Code:
    Code:
    BugCheck 133, {0, 501, 500, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nldrv.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nldrv.sys
    This belongs to Locktime Software NetLimiter. Uninstall it and see if the problem goes away.

Ztruker, Nov 17, 2020
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Windows Silent BSOD/Bugcheck Error Code 133, Code 141

BSOD error codes HELP!!!!!!

yeah, i did the chkdsk /r and passed it. I was not aware of needing to run sfc at the time as most everything i had found indicated Bad sectors as the cause. The codes are 2 separate codes. The system had had problems posting and the Mobo had previously been replaced. As soon as the Cx received the system he started getting the BSOD errors.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows Silent BSOD/Bugcheck Error Code 133, Code 141

1. Windows Silent BSOD/Bugcheck Error Code 133, Code 141 - Similar Threads - Silent BSOD Bugcheck

2. Error Code 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code 133: I came back to my pc after 2 weeks, updated most of my drivers and now it crashes every once in a while when I play games randomly. I thought it might've been a PSU issue but I've never had this happen in 3 years of having my rig.I've tried reinstalling the graphics driver...
  3. BSOD with Windows Error code 133 & 124

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with Windows Error code 133 & 124: Hello All,I've been trying to troubleshoot BSOD with Windows Error code 133 & 124. Should I reinstall the program that cause the BSOD or reinstall the driver usbvideo.sys itself? Moreover, is there a way I can install the driver offline? The computer can't be connect to the...
  4. BSOD with Windows Error code 133 & 124

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with Windows Error code 133 & 124: Hello All,I've been trying to troubleshoot BSOD with Windows Error code 133 & 124. Should I reinstall the program that cause the BSOD or reinstall the driver usbvideo.sys itself? Moreover, is there a way I can install the driver offline? The computer can't be connect to the...
  5. BSOD with Windows Error code 133 & 124

6. Event Codes BlueScreen 133 and LiveKernelEvent 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Codes BlueScreen 133 and LiveKernelEvent 141: For the last month when I am running FIFA 23, my computer keeps randomly restarting after showing a black screen for about 1 minute. Sometimes I can play without a problem. Other times I only last 30 to 45 minutes before it crashes and reboots. So, what I receive from the...
  7. Event Codes BlueScreen 133 and LiveKernelEvent 141

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Codes BlueScreen 133 and LiveKernelEvent 141: For the last month when I am running FIFA 23, my computer keeps randomly restarting after showing a black screen for about 1 minute. Sometimes I can play without a problem. Other times I only last 30 to 45 minutes before it crashes and reboots. So, what I receive from the...
  8. BSOD with code: 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with code: 133: Hello,PC specifications:32gb RAM1tb nvme windows drive has other software and 2 games on it500gb ssd for game storage2tb hdd for media storageMotherboard: Asus Prime x570-ProRyzen 9 3900xtAsus Tuf 3070I got a BSOD with code 133. I have the minidump file to provide.I was...
  9. BSOD - error codes 109, a, 133, 133, 133

BSOD - error codes 109, a, 133, 133, 133: I have a new gaming pc just got delivered and it's BSOD 5 times. specs: Device name DESKTOP-3RG8SD0 Processor IntelR CoreTM i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable GPU : Nvidia 3070 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  10. Error code 133

Error code 133: So ive had a random issue where i would have a complete power off at random points during the week. Could be hours or days in between issues. I have reinstalled windows 10 and only installed the needed programs/drivers on a different HDD other than my last SSD. My recent blue...