Windows 10: Windows simultaneously in multiple languages

Discus and support Windows simultaneously in multiple languages in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; See screenshot below. Windows is currently set to English US in all places, including welcome screen, administrative, etc., but this happened on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Adrian418, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Adrian418 Win User

Windows simultaneously in multiple languages

See screenshot below. Windows is currently set to English US in all places, including welcome screen, administrative, etc., but this happened on upgrade to Windows Pro 10.

Windows simultaneously in multiple languages 1af7cb4b-d896-41f6-a9e1-2daba00f34f8?upload=true.png

:)

Adrian418, Aug 5, 2020

2. Is there a way to get Cortana recognize multiple languages simultaneously?

I really would like to know if Cortana can recognize and understand multiple languages simultaneously. Is there a way to do it? If yes, how do you set it up to do it. If no, will it ever happen?

Thanks!

BillXie_987, Aug 5, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Windows simultaneously in multiple languages

Primary Language Change in Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for your interest on Windows 10.

Follow the below steps to add your language from the language list.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.
    For more information, you can also refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/using-multiple-languages

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1 also applies to Windows 10.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows simultaneously in multiple languages

1. Windows simultaneously in multiple languages - Similar Threads - simultaneously multiple languages

2. Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously: Hello everyone! I have almost 900 PDFs that need to get moved from one folder to their own individual folders. I have about 200 folders with a set of PDFs in each to move. I found a way to rename them all with excel that was really helpful 2019- 386A- HAZCOM but right now I'm...
  3. Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously: Hello everyone! I have almost 900 PDFs that need to get moved from one folder to their own individual folders. I have about 200 folders with a set of PDFs in each to move. I found a way to rename them all with excel that was really helpful 2019- 386A- HAZCOM but right now I'm...
  4. Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. multiple languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple languages: i have only two languages installed in my settings english-united states and persian. but in taskbar, i see three or four languages english-US, english-UK, Persian and Persian-standard and switching between languages does not work smoothly...
  6. multiple languages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple languages: i have only two languages installed in my settings english-united states and persian. but in taskbar, i see three or four languages english-US, english-UK, Persian and Persian-standard and switching between languages does not work smoothly...
  7. multiple languages

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Multiple users on one PC simultaneously

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple users on one PC simultaneously: I have a powerful PC, my partner has slow chromebook. Is it possible to make two instances of windows and both use my PC at the same time. i.e me sitting at my desk playing on my pc directly and her playing on her chromebook through remote desktop or something similar. 5/10...
  9. Is there a way to show multiple notifications simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to show multiple notifications simultaneously?: Hello guys, back in the windows 7 days it was possible to see multiple notifications popup simultaneously. For example if you were to receive let's say 3 emails at the same time, 3 notification pop-ups would appear over the desktop, piled up, one above each other. Now...
  10. Upgrade to Windows 10 for multiple computers simultaneously

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to Windows 10 for multiple computers simultaneously: Hello guys, I'd like to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 for 2000 computers and the computers is not all the same. It's wasting time and take so much effort if I upgrade it one by one. So I want to upgrade it simultaneously. At least 100 computers a day would be great. I need...