Windows 10: Windows skipping Sign In on startup

Discus and support Windows skipping Sign In on startup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Whenever I start up Windows, on the sign in page, the option to enter a password/PIN flashes briefly, and then proceeds to show the "Welcome" loading... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DairyProducts, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Windows skipping Sign In on startup

Whenever I start up Windows, on the sign in page, the option to enter a password/PIN flashes briefly, and then proceeds to show the "Welcome" loading screen with my profile. When I hibernate the computer instead of shut down, it asks me to log in when the computer starts back up. Whenever I restart or perform a full shutdown and start it back up, Windows skips the sign in page. Help?

:)

DairyProducts, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 20, 2020
  3. catstone Win User
    Slow Startup

see if my words helps...skip the steps that u already tried.
    1. check the start-up items. Run the command of "msconfig" , check the "start up" page(i am not sure of the precise name of this page,coz.i am using chinese version of windows). diable ALL the items listed. save the setting and restart.
    2. check the free space of each partition of harddisk. make sure that each partition has a free space of more than 1 gb( higher ,better).
    3. check the list of installed programs, through the control panel. uninstall those seldom used
    4. it might be unkown comflict of softwares. keep your system as clean as possible. for example, you can disable your antivirus, then restart to see if it is faster
    5. it might be fragments. defrag all partitions.
    6. manage the services of your system. right click "my computer",click "manage(G)", in the window below, the third level-1 menu is "service and applications". disable unecessary auto startup services.
    7. up to repend~~

catstone, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows skipping Sign In on startup

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows skipping Sign In on startup

1. Windows skipping Sign In on startup - Similar Threads - skipping Sign startup

2. Windows 11 Sign-in Issue: Continuous Asking for Sign In When Skip Set Up PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sign-in Issue: Continuous Asking for Sign In When Skip Set Up PIN: I am currently experiencing an issue on my Windows 11 system where I am continuously prompted to Sign In and set up a PIN even after selecting the 'Skip' option during the initial setup. This issue is persistent, and I have tried the following troubleshooting steps without...
  3. windows startup sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows startup sign in: everytime i starup my pc it needs password but i dont even have password set up , disabled it everywhere even using netplwiz but doesnt work. also sometimes it just stops for 1-2 months and just starts again idk what to do...
  4. Windows Store does not allow me to skip sign in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store does not allow me to skip sign in?: [ATTACH] I remember being able to skip the sign in form, is this something new? https://preview.redd.it/8ejt9zkddjp61.png?width=483&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff63e78f21fde3adaa8f743e975a534aa1aa724a submitted by /u/LivingLifeMadeOfDirt [link] [comments]...
  5. I can't sign in for startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't sign in for startup: I can't open my account. It has been changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-for-startup/8f507b56-c1eb-4df1-a89e-0c43e2a273e8
  6. Help can't skip chkdsk on startup because there no 8 second time to press any key to skip,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help can't skip chkdsk on startup because there no 8 second time to press any key to skip,...: So basically when i start my windows start, there is no way to skip fixing disk because usually there 8 second to skip that, but in my case there no 8 second to skip chkdsk, i can't press any key to skip chkdsk on startup Can someone please help me?...
  7. No sign-in at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sign-in at startup: I would like to disable signing in every time I open my computer. I use Windows 10 on a touchscreen Dell. I often simply close the lid. I am not sure what it does - as in, sleeps, hibernates, etc. When I reopen the lid and tap the power button, I am at the start screen and...
  8. sign into Windows at startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    sign into Windows at startup: When the person built my PC he did not enter and password to sign in. I used to see my Microsoft account password. Google is outdated as it no longer shows a place in accounts to sign in with MS address. How can I create a setup so I can sign into Windows at startup with my...
  9. sign into Windows at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    sign into Windows at startup: When the person built my PC he did not enter and password to sign in. I used to see my Microsoft account password. Google is outdated as it no longer shows a place in accounts to sign in with MS address. How can I create a setup so I can sign into Windows at startup with my...
  10. Windows 10 skips disk checking on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 skips disk checking on startup: So when my computer starts up it says "Disk checking to skip press any key within 8 seconds" and then it turns black for a second then says it again. Then it goes to the lock screen. How do I make it so that it doesn't skip the disk checking? 59809