Windows 10: Windows Sleep Problems

Discus and support Windows Sleep Problems in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a new system and its sleep function has been working just fine until recently. I purchased a Razer Naga Trinity and I cannot get the computer to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AllHelpAppreciated, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Windows Sleep Problems

I have a new system and its sleep function has been working just fine until recently. I purchased a Razer Naga Trinity and I cannot get the computer to sleep without disabling my keyboard. And the mouse is being considered a keyboard by windows. Is it because of the interchangeable side panels for the mouse from 2,7,12 buttons? I would like a workaround to where I can disable the mouse with out having to disable the keyboard. I have also disabled it though my bios and through windows but like I said I cannot have my keyboard to wake my computer without my mouse coming in and just waking the computer at a slight tremor. Also when I would before I found the partial workaround it would go to sleep for seconds then wake up again.

CPU: i7-9700k

GPU: RTX 2060

MB: GIGABYTE Z390 gaming X

:)

AllHelpAppreciated, Jun 8, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Sleep

Hi,

This may happen due to its power plan. A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how computers use and conserve power. For this, we suggest that you reset and restore power plans to its default. kindly follow these steps:

• Open the Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste the command below into the command prompt, and press
      Enter
      :
      • powercfg -restoredefaultschemes
    • Close the Command Prompt window, and then restart your PC to apply the changes.

After that, go to Power & sleep settings
    by typing it into the Windows Search. Check the When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after
    settings is set to Never.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Windows Sleep Problems

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows Sleep Problems

1. Windows Sleep Problems - Similar Threads - Sleep Problems

2. Problems reconnecting Ethernet after waking from PC sleep

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems reconnecting Ethernet after waking from PC sleep: In mid-March, I bought a new custom-built desktop computer running Windows 10 that includes a motherboard with a RealTek PCIe GBE family network controller, which worked perfectly until several days ago. A couple of weeks back, I subscribed to Adobe Creative Cloud and...
  3. Problem with sleep and hibernation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with sleep and hibernation: This problem seems to have suddenly come out of nowhere. I've done Malware scans and they've turned up nothing and I have looked all over the internet to find an answer and have gotten nowhere. When I try to put my computer to sleep , not a few seconds after my moniters turn...
  4. Scaling problems after monitor sleep

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scaling problems after monitor sleep: Hi, I've searched many forums and can't find a resolution or even a similar issue. I recently went to a fresh install of Windows 10 and noticed shortly after that after the monitor wakes from sleep, there's a good chance that the scaling on my notification/action center will...
  5. Sleep problem

Sleep problem: Hi, i have a problem with my laptop which is turning asleep every 7 or 5 minutes what should i do to stop it turning asleep? this problem is not from factory, maybe someone messed with it, so please what is the solution ? (it stills doing it now)...
  6. Windows 10 sleep problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 sleep problem: I have set my power & sleep on Windows 10 to 1 hour and it is not working. It turns off the screen after a few seconds and it is driving me crazy. How can I fix this problem?...
  7. Win10 Will Not Wake From Sleep YET ANOTHER PROBLEM

Win10 Will Not Wake From Sleep YET ANOTHER PROBLEM: YET ANOTHER PROBLEM I do NOT want to install windows 10 version 1809 OR 1903 they have way to much bloatware embedded, Why wont my machine wake up from sleep when i set my RAM to its proper XMP speed profile? Aorus X470 Gaming7 Wifi Motherboard 16GB DDR4 Corsair RGB...
  8. sleep mode problems

sleep mode problems: why sleep mode didn't work when I connect external mouse and keyboard even when I force it to sleep, it wakes up again but when I disconnect, it works well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-problems/658ec50b-5c90-4dd6-8ca8-0ca980c5de2d
  9. Problem with my computer going to sleep.

Problem with my computer going to sleep.: After my computer goes to sleep, I wake it by pressing a key. The problem is that it immediately goes back to sleep and I can not wake it up. I have to shut it down. How do I solve this problem? I wonder if the problem was caused by one of several anti virus and a program...
  10. Windows Sleep Problem

Windows Sleep Problem: Despite my power settings for display and computer to "never" go to sleep by itself, Windows keeps going into sleep mode after approximately three minutes of my not touching the keyboard. I have to keep waking the computer back up, waiting for it to generate the home screen...