Windows 10: Windows sleeping randomly

Discus and support Windows sleeping randomly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi there, I've been having this issue on my dell vistro from last three days. It keeps sleeping randomly while I'm using it sometimes it shutdowns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MubeenKhalid, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Windows sleeping randomly

Hi there, I've been having this issue on my dell vistro from last three days. It keeps sleeping randomly while I'm using it sometimes it shutdowns automatically. I have tried all the solutions available on the internet but they didn't work.

Help me please Windows sleeping randomly :(

:)

MubeenKhalid, Mar 27, 2019

2. Random sleeping

My upgraded W10 machine has several issues NOT solved by MS updates.

Does anyone have a solution to these issues that will work?

Thanks

Rick

RickMcKenney, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Monitor goes to sleep randomly with windows 10 upgrade

Hi Jaro,

Since you've tried the troubleshooting above, let's proceed to the next troubleshooting steps to further identify the issue. Kindly follow these steps:

Let us know the result.

Raymond Ave, Mar 27, 2019
  4. John Zab Win User

Windows sleeping randomly

Asus Vivobook X540sa Sleeps Randomly

Hi Hunter,

To help resolve the issue regarding with Windows sleeps automatically, kindly give details on the following:

• Which troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account or a local account?
    We look forward to your response.

John Zab, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows sleeping randomly

1. Windows sleeping randomly - Similar Threads - sleeping randomly

2. Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?: Whenever windows wants to do its 13th update this week it will not let the pc stay asleep. If it wants to update and the system is put in sleep mode it will wake up on its own volition. I shouldn't have to root around in services and logs to get it to stop. This has persisted...
  3. Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?: Whenever windows wants to do its 13th update this week it will not let the pc stay asleep. If it wants to update and the system is put in sleep mode it will wake up on its own volition. I shouldn't have to root around in services and logs to get it to stop. This has persisted...
  4. Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 randomly sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 randomly sleeping: I am using emulationStation on windows that ships with retrobat.It randomly put windows to sleep i am unsure if it is regarding this software. following is the event log that c alls"User-mode process attempted to change the system state by calling SetSuspendState or...
  6. Windows 11 randomly sleeping

Windows 11 randomly sleeping: I am using emulationStation on windows that ships with retrobat.It randomly put windows to sleep i am unsure if it is regarding this software. following is the event log that c alls"User-mode process attempted to change the system state by calling SetSuspendState or...
  7. Windows 11 Randomly entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Randomly entering sleep mode: Hi everyone,I'm having an issue where I'll be using my computer, and it will randomly enter sleep mode, requiring me to press the power button to boot it back up. Once I do, everything is normal and running as it was before it went into sleep. I've only experienced this the...
  8. Windows 11 Randomly entering sleep mode

Windows 11 Randomly entering sleep mode: Hi everyone,I'm having an issue where I'll be using my computer, and it will randomly enter sleep mode, requiring me to press the power button to boot it back up. Once I do, everything is normal and running as it was before it went into sleep. I've only experienced this the...
  9. BSOD sometimes but random restart with ntoskrnl.exe+d1d340 along with sleep/wake issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD sometimes but random restart with ntoskrnl.exe+d1d340 along with sleep/wake issues: I tried to wake up my system but for some reason I got a black screen then the system randomly rebooted and I lost all my work. My system also sometimes has random issues where the system will fail to wake up from sleep and see a pulsating power LED.Laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad...
  10. BSOD sometimes but random restart with ntoskrnl.exe+d1d340 along with sleep/wake issues

BSOD sometimes but random restart with ntoskrnl.exe+d1d340 along with sleep/wake issues: I tried to wake up my system but for some reason I got a black screen then the system randomly rebooted and I lost all my work. My system also sometimes has random issues where the system will fail to wake up from sleep and see a pulsating power LED.Laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad...