Windows 10: windows slow performance

Discus and support windows slow performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows is taking about a minute to boot and load windows and it is again taking 30 seconds to load the taskbar completely.is it any hardware problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SibiS koshy, Dec 29, 2018.

1. windows slow performance

windows is taking about a minute to boot and load windows and it is again taking 30 seconds to load the taskbar completely.is it any hardware problem or any software or os error?even though i have i5 8 th gen processor with 2gb nvidia graphics,i am feeling a laggy performance.i have done resetting the pc once and reinstalled windows too;but still the issue remains same.please suggest suitable solutions .i have posted similar threads but none of them work for me.please help.

:)

SibiS koshy, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Slow Windows performance

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    • Did you make any changes to the settings?
    I suggest you to run Maintenance task and check if it helps to resolve the system slowness.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance or using high memory space, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs
    are running at the same time.

Please follow the steps below:

1) Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel

2) Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

3) Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

4) Click on System maintenance.

5) Click on Advanced on the System maintenance dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials
    if required).

6) Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the System maintenance troubleshooter.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Argel Obm Win User

windows slow performance

Slow performance in window 10

Hi,

There are various reasons why your computer is performing slowly. There may be a virus on your computer or a corrupted system file that is why the performance of the computer is slow. To know how you can improve the performance of your device, we recommend
    that you follow all of the suggestions here. Please take note that you need to follow all of the listed suggestions
    in order.

Should you need further assistance, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

windows slow performance

1. windows slow performance - Similar Threads - slow performance

2. "My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows.": Hi My device info Device name Anirudh-Sahil Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 5.89 GB usable Device ID A6581E91-9E27-4F74-96B0-4FAD23A2B777 Product ID 00327-35911-82666-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system,...
  3. "My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows.": Hi My device info Device name Anirudh-Sahil Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 5.89 GB usable Device ID A6581E91-9E27-4F74-96B0-4FAD23A2B777 Product ID 00327-35911-82666-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system,...
  4. Windows 11 Freezing/Slow Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Freezing/Slow Performance: Good day,This issue that I have been experiencing could be quite broad in terms of troubleshooting. Long story short, we have been experiencing slow performance, freezing and lagging on our laptops using Windows 11.We took the issue up with Dell as we found the same issue on...
  5. Windows 11 Freezing/Slow Performance

Windows 11 Freezing/Slow Performance: Good day,This issue that I have been experiencing could be quite broad in terms of troubleshooting. Long story short, we have been experiencing slow performance, freezing and lagging on our laptops using Windows 11.We took the issue up with Dell as we found the same issue on...
  6. Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance: About 2-3 days ago, I've got too many complaints from users in my organization about the sudden slow performance of the new Lenovo computers Desktops & Laptops operating windows 11 version 23H2.I investigated this issue to find if any update could affect such performance...
  7. Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance

Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance: About 2-3 days ago, I've got too many complaints from users in my organization about the sudden slow performance of the new Lenovo computers Desktops & Laptops operating windows 11 version 23H2.I investigated this issue to find if any update could affect such performance...
  8. Performance Issues: Laptop Slows Down during Daytime but Runs Smoothly after 6 pm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance Issues: Laptop Slows Down during Daytime but Runs Smoothly after 6 pm: I've been experiencing an unusual issue with my laptop's performance recently.It runs significantly slower during daytime, but interestingly it operates flawlessly after 6 pm.Despite rebooting the laptop twice and formatting the complete hard drive but the issue persists....
  9. Performance Issues: Laptop Slows Down during Daytime but Runs Smoothly after 6 pm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Issues: Laptop Slows Down during Daytime but Runs Smoothly after 6 pm: I've been experiencing an unusual issue with my laptop's performance recently.It runs significantly slower during daytime, but interestingly it operates flawlessly after 6 pm.Despite rebooting the laptop twice and formatting the complete hard drive but the issue persists....
  10. Performance Issues: Laptop Slows Down during Daytime but Runs Smoothly after 6 pm