Windows 10: Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost

Discus and support Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A user Andrew.Olievira asked a question a few months back that describes our issue to a T.We have this on quite a few systems, both laptops and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dave Allen1, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost

A user Andrew.Olievira asked a question a few months back that describes our issue to a T.We have this on quite a few systems, both laptops and desktops alike. This issues doesn't seem to happen to computers that are inside our domain network, but with computers that belong to people working from home.Here is the original post.Hello,I have this strange problem that has started happening in the last two weeks. Windows becomes slow to respond to what I am doing, for instance, when opening a program, folder, task manager, or even shutting down or restarting the PC. Everything takes an extra 10-20

:)

Dave Allen1, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Oct 4, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 4, 2022
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost

1. Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost - Similar Threads - slow respond actions

2. windows slow responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows slow responding: windows slow responding mouse have to click many times but mouse moving fast but when clicking is not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-slow-responding/b1814a7c-c244-4193-bb1a-07dd87fa02fa
  3. Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost: A user Andrew.Olievira asked a question a few months back that describes our issue to a T.We have this on quite a few systems, both laptops and desktops alike. This issue typically doesn't seem to happen to the computers that are inside our domain network walls, but with...
  4. Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost

Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost: A user Andrew.Olievira asked a question a few months back that describes our issue to a T.We have this on quite a few systems, both laptops and desktops alike. This issues doesn't seem to happen to computers that are inside our domain network, but with computers that belong...
  5. Windows slow to respond to actions

Windows slow to respond to actions: Hello,I have this strange problem that has started happening in the last two weeks. Windows becomes slow to respond to what I am doing, for instance, when opening a program, folder, task manager, or even shutting down or restarting the PC. Everything takes an extra 10-20...
  6. Windows slow to respond to actions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows slow to respond to actions: Hello,I have this strange problem that has started happening in the last two weeks. Windows becomes slow to respond to what I am doing, for instance, when opening a program, folder, task manager, or even shutting down or restarting the PC. Everything takes an extra 10-20...
  7. Windows slow to respond to actions

8. slow booting and slow pc at first how to fix?

slow booting and slow pc at first how to fix?: my pc when i use it at first my pc is so slow than a old computer then when i restart my pc it will be fast againhow do i fix it without restarting over and over?...
  9. Action Centre Not Responding

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Centre Not Responding: Hi anyone else having the same problem where the Action Centre is displaying a number of notifications but not responding when the Icon is clicked? I've tried going into the settings and turning off the Icon itself. I've also restarted the windows process "Windows Explorer"...
  10. Strange boot loops *REPOST*

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange boot loops *REPOST*: Hey guys, I'm at a total loss with this system now and I have no clue why it's boot looping. The system is a Asus Maximus VII Hero with a i7-4790k. System was perfect for 4 years, still going strong it seems besides this issue. I can't remember the first time this happened...