Windows 10: Windows slow to respond to actions

Discus and support Windows slow to respond to actions in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I have this strange problem that has started happening in the last two weeks. Windows becomes slow to respond to what I am doing, for instance,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrew.Oliveira, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Windows slow to respond to actions

Hello,I have this strange problem that has started happening in the last two weeks. Windows becomes slow to respond to what I am doing, for instance, when opening a program, folder, task manager, or even shutting down or restarting the PC. Everything takes an extra 10-20 seconds longer to do. I have also noticed on Windows startup that if programs take longer than expected to start, I know that I will be experiencing this problem. It won't resolve itself unless I restart my PC once or twice before it starts up as usual. If I notice programs starting up at their regular speed on a startup, the

:)

Andrew.Oliveira, Apr 14, 2022
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 14, 2022
  3. John Vil Win User
    PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Apr 14, 2022
  4. Windows slow to respond to actions

Cortana is slow to respond.

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and it is running Windows 10. My problem is that when I first turn my computer on and ask Cortana a question it is slow to respond. It isn't slow after my computer has been running for a while. Any suggestions?

DamonBurnham, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows slow to respond to actions

1. Windows slow to respond to actions - Similar Threads - slow respond actions

2. windows slow responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows slow responding: windows slow responding mouse have to click many times but mouse moving fast but when clicking is not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-slow-responding/b1814a7c-c244-4193-bb1a-07dd87fa02fa
  3. windows slow responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows slow responding: windows slow responding mouse have to click many times but mouse moving fast but when clicking is not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-slow-responding/b1814a7c-c244-4193-bb1a-07dd87fa02fa
  4. windows slow responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost: A user Andrew.Olievira asked a question a few months back that describes our issue to a T.We have this on quite a few systems, both laptops and desktops alike. This issue typically doesn't seem to happen to the computers that are inside our domain network walls, but with...
  6. Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost: A user Andrew.Olievira asked a question a few months back that describes our issue to a T.We have this on quite a few systems, both laptops and desktops alike. This issues doesn't seem to happen to computers that are inside our domain network, but with computers that belong...
  7. Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost

Windows slow to respond to actions at first Boot - Repost: A user Andrew.Olievira asked a question a few months back that describes our issue to a T.We have this on quite a few systems, both laptops and desktops alike. This issues doesn't seem to happen to computers that are inside our domain network, but with computers that belong...
  8. Windows slow to respond to actions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows slow to respond to actions: Hello,I have this strange problem that has started happening in the last two weeks. Windows becomes slow to respond to what I am doing, for instance, when opening a program, folder, task manager, or even shutting down or restarting the PC. Everything takes an extra 10-20...
  9. Windows slow to respond to actions

Windows slow to respond to actions: Hello,I have this strange problem that has started happening in the last two weeks. Windows becomes slow to respond to what I am doing, for instance, when opening a program, folder, task manager, or even shutting down or restarting the PC. Everything takes an extra 10-20...
  10. Action Centre Not Responding

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Centre Not Responding: Hi anyone else having the same problem where the Action Centre is displaying a number of notifications but not responding when the Icon is clicked? I've tried going into the settings and turning off the Icon itself. I've also restarted the windows process "Windows Explorer"...