Windows 10: Windows slow

Discus and support Windows slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I find out why my computer has slowed down, it is an I7 laptop with 16G of memory. When I look at taskmanager the CPU is only idling, Memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 27Graham, Sep 10, 2018.

1. 27Graham Win User

Windows slow

How can I find out why my computer has slowed down, it is an I7 laptop with 16G of memory. When I look at taskmanager the CPU is only idling, Memory use is only max 4 G, but the computer is languishing. Sometimes word stops responding for several seconds. I have Kaspersky checking for viruses and occasionally run system mechanic to clean the system up I would expect that it should have more than enough power to keep everything running smoothly.

Does anyone have ideas? Where can I best learn more about windows 10 to analyse the problem?

:)

27Graham, Sep 10, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows slow

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows slow

1. Windows slow - Similar Threads - slow

2. Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?: Last november I build my second ever gaming pc. here are the specs:amd radeon rx 7900 xt asus tufamd ryzen 5 760032 gb ddr5 6000mhz cl30 g.skill RAM2 TB ssd Lexar NM790Asus tuf b650 plus motherboardMSI A850g PSUFUMA scythe 3 cpu coolerSince the beginning at seemingly random...
  3. Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?: Last november I build my second ever gaming pc. here are the specs:amd radeon rx 7900 xt asus tufamd ryzen 5 760032 gb ddr5 6000mhz cl30 g.skill RAM2 TB ssd Lexar NM790Asus tuf b650 plus motherboardMSI A850g PSUFUMA scythe 3 cpu coolerSince the beginning at seemingly random...
  4. After computer restarted, some internet is slow, but not all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After computer restarted, some internet is slow, but not all.: I'm on Windows 10.After I restarted my PC, it installed some updates. After that, some internet sites don't fully load.Simple pages load fine.But a site like Podbean doesn't load. Or for iHeart, I can't play an actual podcast.YouTube is fine.I've tried both Firefox and...
  5. After computer restarted, some internet is slow, but not all.

After computer restarted, some internet is slow, but not all.: I'm on Windows 10.After I restarted my PC, it installed some updates. After that, some internet sites don't fully load.Simple pages load fine.But a site like Podbean doesn't load. Or for iHeart, I can't play an actual podcast.YouTube is fine.I've tried both Firefox and...
  6. After computer restarted, some internet is slow, but not all.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Slow booting of a laptop like a restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow booting of a laptop like a restart.: Hi from the past few days, my laptop has been booting slowly like a restart. First hp logo then the circle, then hp logo disappears and only a circle rotating,then just a moment screen. And then it boots up. I thought it was a windows problem so I installed a fresh copy of...
  8. Slow booting of a laptop like a restart.

Slow booting of a laptop like a restart.: Hi from the past few days, my laptop has been booting slowly like a restart. First hp logo then the circle, then hp logo disappears and only a circle rotating,then just a moment screen. And then it boots up. I thought it was a windows problem so I installed a fresh copy of...
  9. What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?: The computer worked fine last night, but was a little slow today. I restarted it and now it’s incredibly slow about 30 minutes to load. I can’t bring up settings even in safe mode. Lots of storage space. Very sudden drop in performance....
  10. What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?

What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?: The computer worked fine last night, but was a little slow today. I restarted it and now it’s incredibly slow about 30 minutes to load. I can’t bring up settings even in safe mode. Lots of storage space. Very sudden drop in performance....