Windows 10: Windows slowing down

Discus and support Windows slowing down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so, last night we had the power shut off for a split second before the power came back on. After this, my laptop decided it wanted to slow down.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Incorrect Weather Man, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Windows slowing down

Ok so, last night we had the power shut off for a split second before the power came back on. After this, my laptop decided it wanted to slow down. When the power outage occurred, I got a notification saying something about my computer going into low power mode, so perhaps that may be causing the problem? My laptop does act like as if it's in low power mode. But when I go to try and turn it through the battery icon, it says it's on best performance. I've tried troubleshooting but nothing really seems helpful. How can I solve this?

:)

Incorrect Weather Man, Apr 10, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows slowing down

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows slowing down

1. Windows slowing down - Similar Threads - slowing down

2. My Surface go 2 is slowing down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Surface go 2 is slowing down: Hello, I bought a surface go 2 and windows is extremely slow on it. I use this thing to do work. I use the office suite of apps and Google chrome and firefox. I know they aren't very lightweight web browsers so if you have recommendations I will take them Except edge. I will...
  3. My Surface go 2 is slowing down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Surface go 2 is slowing down: Hello, I bought a surface go 2 and windows is extremely slow on it. I use this thing to do work. I use the office suite of apps and Google chrome and firefox. I know they aren't very lightweight web browsers so if you have recommendations I will take them Except edge. I will...
  4. I like having my computer photos showing on my laptop monitor but how do I slow them down...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I like having my computer photos showing on my laptop monitor but how do I slow them down...: Can you help me to take screen shots of the computer photos that appear randomly on my monitor and also slow them down ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-like-having-my-computer-photos-showing-on-my/99696259-7db2-49ff-af27-2bfde8160143
  5. I like having my computer photos showing on my laptop monitor but how do I slow them down...

I like having my computer photos showing on my laptop monitor but how do I slow them down...: Can you help me to take screen shots of the computer photos that appear randomly on my monitor and also slow them down ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-like-having-my-computer-photos-showing-on-my/99696259-7db2-49ff-af27-2bfde8160143
  6. Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?: Last november I build my second ever gaming pc. here are the specs:amd radeon rx 7900 xt asus tufamd ryzen 5 760032 gb ddr5 6000mhz cl30 g.skill RAM2 TB ssd Lexar NM790Asus tuf b650 plus motherboardMSI A850g PSUFUMA scythe 3 cpu coolerSince the beginning at seemingly random...
  7. Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?

Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?: Last november I build my second ever gaming pc. here are the specs:amd radeon rx 7900 xt asus tufamd ryzen 5 760032 gb ddr5 6000mhz cl30 g.skill RAM2 TB ssd Lexar NM790Asus tuf b650 plus motherboardMSI A850g PSUFUMA scythe 3 cpu coolerSince the beginning at seemingly random...
  8. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  9. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  10. Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging

Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging: Hello,I have an issue with my PC running Windows 11. I notice a significant slowdown of the CPU, with lag and freeze, when the computer is charging. This happens even with the original charger a 45 Watt USB C type.As soon as I unplug the charger, the PC resumes functioning...