Windows 10: Windows "small indie company"

Discus and support Windows "small indie company" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ayyylmao_75 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hysx86/windows_small_indie_company/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ayyylmao_75, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Windows "small indie company"

/u/ayyylmao_75, Jul 27, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Suggestions for indie games for Xbox live marketplace

Hey guys! Im not sure if any of you remember, i havnt been on these forums forever. If this sparks your mind at all, i was the developer of that quake style FPS Engine.

My FPS Engine Thread!

Well, im back with more and more experience and wow have my skills gotten much better. Now, the reason why i am posting this is because im asking my fellow TPU users what kind of games do they want to see on the Xbox live indie game marketplace? Now that im done learning everything i can about programming and game dev, its time for me to take it to the next level and create a game. I've been doing 2d and 3d programming now for about 3 years. So do you guys have any ideas? Any genre suggestions?

My Ideas:

• Sandbox game(Like garrysmod, multiplayer)

• Zombie game(Nazi zombie kinda thing, multiplayer)

• Fort defense(1st person multiplayer fort defense)

• Space exploration and build game(Build ships flys to space, fight, mine, etc)
    Hope you guys can give me some suggestions... and thanks!

binsky3333, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Windows "small indie company"

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows "small indie company" :)

Thema:

Windows "small indie company"

1. Windows "small indie company" - Similar Threads - small indie company

2. network companies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network companies: Can the employee registration company server on the Internet, such as browsing websites or downloading files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-companies/644e80d8-8f51-4b3c-bfc4-50f7e9f2dd31
  3. switching companies

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    switching companies: since windows wouldn't let me upgrade should i go ahead and switch over to apple computers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-companies/52aee178-d685-4a70-9460-bd8a05c8c3f1
  4. thief company

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    thief company: I used One drive from Microsoft for years for sharing folders between my mobile phone, desktop computer and laptop. I shared university material, assignment projects for 5 different modules, also as a graphic designer I shared hundreds of projects and folders with ideas...
  5. thief company

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    thief company: I used One drive from Microsoft for years for sharing folders between my mobile phone, desktop computer and laptop. I shared university material, assignment projects for 5 different modules, also as a graphic designer I shared hundreds of projects and folders with ideas...
  6. thief company

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Connecting my Skullcandy Indy Evos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting my Skullcandy Indy Evos: Hi there, I just got a pair of Skullcandy Indy Evos and connected it to my laptop. The audio was great but I could not connect the built-in microphone. On apps like Discord and Google Meet, to connect the mic I would select the option "Headset Indy Evos" but when I...
  8. [Question] Small Company Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Question] Small Company Windows Updates: Hello togehter I changed my Job to a new company as a IT Allrounder for roundabout 70 Client. Now windows updates on clients are not handelt with WSUS or any GPOs.... My question is now how would you handle this? My idea was that Windows Updates and Upgrades should be...
  9. From Mac to Windows - Migration for a small Company.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    From Mac to Windows - Migration for a small Company.: Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my question. So at our company we need to migrate from Mac to Windows in at least 10 computers. At first I will try to make a dual boot or only windows with a digital downloaded copy from the website. In case of success...
  10. support company

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    support company: has anyone used Chawla for support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-company/117bac9c-65ae-4ca0-9957-fadd3b5f027f"